Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Installing a Switch Bezel Nut?

Default The hardware store parts row is your friend.

When I need a solution to a "prop" problem, I just go to the hardware store and poke around the parts section and find something that works. Solution: rubber washers.
    Yoda always said there would be days like this.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Rubber washers! D'oh! I didn't think of that. Using those would be a whole lot easier than what I did.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

I was wondering why you had suggested something as rigid and 'full of attitude' in a build as metal washers JL. We are never too old or too wise to learn a new way of thinking, myself being a prime example of that statement.

That's the cool thing about this hobby, you can do whatever works for you. There are no rules (except for those laws of chemistry & physics that we can't change), but as far as building your saber, anything goes. That's why I like to look at other builds, to see what someone else thought of that I didn't.

We all can make each other better saber/prop builders.
    Yoda always said there would be days like this.

I used the Bezel Nut from TCSS in place of the plastic nut that comes with the LED Kit. The original nut was placed into the hilt as the spacer and the switch now sits dead in the place I wanted it with the new Bezel Nut face. Perfection is rare, but sometimes it hits.