Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: darth bane: dynasty of evil

simpy cant wait! loved the first ones! but no the jedi did not feel like jedi. i mean you were literally just fighting the sith and then the possibility of there being one alive is so unlikely? how stupid. all and all though i like the books.

i had to do a report on the second star wars book.
    if you are new these links will get you started

tutorial on ohms law!!!
    the saber building dictionary-a dictionary with basically everything about sabers!
    thread index-this is the thread index!
    the basic saber building tutorial-tutorial for making basic hilts!
    start here if new-start right here if your brand new fresh out of the factory never before opened noob!

i first got into the 2 books because of my love for the kotor games, and i ended up reading both of them and I, Jedi for my English class ( we had to read like 1000 pages a semester of books of our choosing my senior year, but it was super easy meeting that requirement when I had those awesome books). Path of destruction was my favorite, and i agree with some of you that the third book might be even better...hopefully it is because that would be totally amazing read.
    So let it be written, So let it be done.

I liked the 2 Darth Bane books as well but I did notice some storyline issues like others mentioned.
    I have also recently read the Legacy series 40ABY ?), X-wing series and several other series of books in the 6ABY to 12ABY timeframe.

I really enjoying the novels. I started reading them in order about 5 weeks ago. I'm on the 7th one, Outbound Flight. I think they're awesome.

Now I've just heard about this and IT WILL be going on the x-mas list. I liked the first two books and will be looking forward to the 3rd. Looking forward to seeing how Zannah turns out, will she be a dark lady of the Sith or will Bane choose a new successor??????

Got so many SW books now they have their own storage box.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

I can not wait for this book i have read the other 4 times each (little excesive i know). the book may have flaws but D**N its a good book =)
    "There are no Jedi who cannot be Seduced! With time they will all Fall. Do not underestimate the Temptations of the Dark Side!"

+LordBane+

I just wet myself.......

"Life tests you! Everyday it brings new chances for triumph or defeat.
    And if you pass the test, it doesn't make you a Jedi. It makes you human."

-Qui-Gon Gin