Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Blade Questions

The only main difference between the EL and LED blades are the light source they use. I've never heard of one breaking but I would say it could if you hit it EXTREMELY hard.
    Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

Gold 2 standing by.

theres a topic floading in the el pages somewhere of a guy braking the wire everytime he tryed to put it in the blade.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

I think he meant was it possible to break the polycarbonate tube used in the blades from here itself. Anyway I'm not real sure.
    Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

Gold 2 standing by.

"theres a topic floading in the el pages somewhere of a guy braking the wire everytime he tryed to put it in the blade."

That was me, but the hot glue put an end to that. The hot glue wasn't in the tutorial but a good helping of it solved the problems I was having.

Quote Originally Posted by james3
    I have dualed with both the EL and LED blades in thick and thin wall and I havn't really felt that they were hard to dual with.
    I know this isn't exactly on topic but close. How do the thin wall LED blade hold up, not only bending but durability?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tollo
    Quote Originally Posted by james3
    I have dualed with both the EL and LED blades in thick and thin wall and I havn't really felt that they were hard to dual with.
    I know this isn't exactly on topic but close. How do the thin wall LED blade hold up, not only bending but durability?
    They are fine. They bend more, but unless you are seriously gorilla dueling it's okay. Heck it tons down the clack and lights up better.
    RED LEADER Standing by!