Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: emitter confusion...

i agree, get the wife involved. mine likes to dress up in costumes, thatgroup pic of us in my sig, she made that herself, not the best around, but it was her first shot. she did help me sew up my jedi robe that i made myself, shes good on a sewing machine. very helpfull in that regard. she had me make her her own saber once, it broke, it was a wierd style. had jewels on it, you could take them off to sell in case you needed money, that was the premise for the saber. not real jewels of course, lol and the top had a removeable emmittier that allowed her to choose different types to put on. if ya remember the academy game you had different emmitters, fencing, etc..... kinda borrowed on that idea.

i guess since im into the led sabers now i need to redo that saber in a lux version. that would tickle her to death. yeah, thats a great idea. im gonna start designing that soon.

The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

You are lucky Lan, the wife wants no part of my madness as she calls it. I still ask her opinion just to keep peace on things but mostly she just rolls her eyes.[]

Do-Clo
    Sith Lord
    Brotherhood of the Sith
    Give yourself to the Dark Side!!!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<font size="3"><font color="blue">Now that I'm back living at my mom's house again, I have some of the same issues that you guys have with your wives, with my mom. Especially when she sees the mess on my craft project table that usually has several different projects going on at the same time.

But she'd rather have me building sabers and doing leather work and other craft projects than some of the other self-destructive things I used to do in the past.[xx(]

She does think the stuff I make is cool [8D] and she wishes she had some of the talent for making things that I do! </font id="blue"> </font id="size3"> []

In order to see the Light, you must sometimes risk the Dark.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Do-Clo

You are lucky Lan, the wife wants no part of my madness as she calls it. I still ask her opinion just to keep peace on things but mostly she just rolls her eyes.[]

Do-Clo
    Sith Lord
    Brotherhood of the Sith
    Give yourself to the Dark Side!!!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

yeah, i do count myself fortunate in that regard. she has other things she likes to do, and i say to her, i dont mind you doin that if you let me do this, its a mutual thing, and the plus is she does like the star wars stuff.

The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Yes I am very lucky as well, my wife is a SW Fan and understands my Saber Building Obsession but doesn't mind, she even made my my Jedi Clothes.[]

<center>
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before me"

</center>