Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Spark effects for blades

Well James it looks like our job is done here the topic is totaly derailed.[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Now that's what I'm talkin' bout!

Firebird sir! James3 standing by!

<center></center>

I never thought I would be defending my reckless youth but I'm from that same style of up bringing as well, the differance is that I have seen someone get stabbed in the eye due to improporly blocking a jab attack *I was witnessing this so don't blame me* the guy blocked the sabre into his face. So I know how serious this subject is, sparks sound awesome, but you'd have to beable to control where they are going. If I am swinging my blade for an upper body attack the sparks are going to shower into your face, so previded safety measures are taken then I suppose... I think it sounds cool as all get out, but it doesn't sound safe with out goggles. "Real" sabre's would only spark when in contact with an object so if you were true to that perameter I don't see a huge problem provided it's a small portion of sparks. {/rant}

rohgan just do cgi special effects it would be much safer unless of course its a live stage show then i dont know just forget about it.

this isnt for sparks but dont mix muriatic acid and tin foil its not good but it does go BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

[EDIT]the reason for mentioning the acid is my friend was not too smart for doing this and its a good thing he did not get hurt whether your young or old do not do this it can be very fatal.this is acid that can instantly burn your eyes,and then youll be blind,also it produces a vapor which is harmful if breathed,this is not a toy it is a dangerous chemical which should not be played with.just thought i should clarify.

"aaah general kenobi you are a bold one."-general grievous

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by DARTHMONKEY1706

can you say bad idea. nothing good ever comes of black powder

www.geocities.com/starwarsmonkeyz/intro.html
    "Army or not... you must realize... you... are... DOOMED!"- General Gevious

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I can make Black powder...[}][}][}][}][B)]

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

That doesn't mean anything good will come of it. I wouldn't try, it can be very dangerous to make your own Black Powder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Asuka Langley Soryu: I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you.
    -End of Evangelion

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
    -Rammstein

ive made like 1 ounce of the stuff, and when u light it, its already like fireworks

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com