Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Spark effects for blades

lol dont think about how to make sparks work on the idea of making a working LSaber []

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

Yeah, uhh the closest you'll get to "real" sparks are basically going to put you in jepordy of getting it in the eye. So probably not a good venture IMO.

Yeah I have to agree, it is an interesting Idea but the dangers out weight the fun.[]

<center>
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before me"

</center>

There you guys go getting all safe, where is the fun in that?????[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was thinkin' that[]

<center></center>

As a kid we used to use an old car hood for a bob sled, I would love to see the safty experts report on that one[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Leave it to the Sith not to consider theirs and other peoples safety []
    Jokes aside, no I think (and I can only speak for myself) that I'm dangerous enough as it is. You guys don't want to put sabre's with red hot projectiles in my hands, because I'm guessing it wouldn't be me getting hurt.

Oh good lord!

Between you and Noob we are starting to sound like a bunch of wrestlers up in here.[]

<center></center>

I grew up in a time when there was no great fear about safety because if you got cut, momma would tape it up and back out you would go, you didn't run to the doctor when you had a runny nose, it was all part of growing up it made you tough. I sort of feel bad for you young guys you missed out on a lot of great fun because now someone said you might get hurt and you can't do that, just like watching the three stooges would make you grow up twisted, please.[]

<center></center>

Do-Clo as you know I'm on the tail end of that type of upbringin'.

I still hate it that they edited all of the Warner Brothers cartoons so they are PC and a little less violent.

<center></center>