Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: How Star Wars are you?

Well, do it dude, we all wanna see!
    As soon as I can find my memory card reader (it's somewhere on my PC desk!) i'll be posting tattoo pics!
    Collection will have to be gotten out of storage too!

As promised, Tattoo. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...mageID=1950707
    The 'Knight' had been done about 2hrs before I shot this, that's why it looks so red.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Default Are you "Star Wars" enough?

Hi all.
    I don't collect any official Star Wars figures, pictures, models, comics or anything like that. I have all the movies (including DVDs of the OT made from those old laser disks, before the OT was released on DVD). I mainly collect custom props, lightsabers in particular.

I'm a member of the 501st and soon to be with the Rebel Legion once I get pics of my Jedi outfit. I have an Imperial uniform and I'm working on a custom Mandalorian styled outfit too.

I suppose the one thing that I can say that is somewhat unique about my involvement with all things Star Wars is I have a job where I get paid to design custom lightsaber parts. Only a handfull of folks can say that. I get paid to fly to places like L.A. and go to conventions and play with lightsabers, talk to other fans and generally promote TCSS, expenses paid.

Corbin

- I have an almost complete collection of star wars lego
    - attended all three prequels in costume
    - have been held a gunpoint by police for dueling with hasbro sabers at 2 am
    - turned down a hot date for dueling
    - worn my hilt in public with my street clothes

but by far the cop thing was the weirdest thing ever.
    If it ain't burning I didn't do it!
    Card carrying member of the FSM!

Ravage, dude! Your local police need to take a visit to DragonCon or something. That is pretty whacked!

Corbin, We would ALL love to have your job man. Rock On!
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"

I've done the hasbro duelling with skateboards in a multi-storey carpark at about 2am too!!! Though the cops here just drove around us, saw we weren't making a mess or excessive noise & drove off! One looked like he really wanted a go!!!

You can judge a mans mettle by his ability to joust whilst very VERY drunk, on a skateboard, lightsaber in hand.
    Unless your name is Rob. Rob's are reknowned for killing hasbros.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

That rules, being held @ gunpoint for dualing... all i ever get is funny looks from the neighbors
    FSM What's on your belt?

Ryma Mara

A friend of mine was held at gunpoint cause him and his G/F were arguing then they got a tad bit shovy. then they both fell on the ground then they got all laughey and tickley.

Then all of a sudden a cop shows up and puts the guy at gunpoint.

It was all just a big misunderstanding and the cop was so mad. it was like his 4th day on the job and he thought he had a coller.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage179
    ...- have been held a gunpoint by police for dueling with hasbro sabers at 2 am
    - turned down a hot date for dueling
    - worn my hilt in public with my street clothes

Oh, you'll fit in nicely here! lol
    Read the Thread Index. because Lord Maul fixed it...

yeah it was a pretty funny story the best part was they let us go because neither one wanted to fill out the paperwork.
    If it ain't burning I didn't do it!
    Card carrying member of the FSM!