Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: How Star Wars are you?

Hmmm where shall I begin.
    I have every Star Wars novel up to date.
    I own every Force Fx ligtsaber meaning all of the first release, first generation sabers. I prebought almost all of them.
    I have a whole room in my house dedicated to Star Wars with about 30 posters and all of the Star Wars magazines and books and toys and models I have ever seen. I just completed my first luxeon saber and I have started on my second. By the way this website is by far the most awesome ever invented and I visit it at least 5 times a week.
    I aquired a complete set of Jedi robes for the premeire of EP III and waited in line for 6 hours to see it. Oh and I waited 7 hours for EP II. I didnt have my license when EP I came out Thats a brief summary of my addiction. I have to get to my Star Wars Anonymous meeting.

Join me, and together we will construct a new lightsaber.

Ok where to start... I have 4 posters, to many figures to count, 4 MR sabers, 3 of which are converted, 4 $8 sabers, 3 hasbro sabers, episodes 1,2 and 3 on dvd with the coin from target, I've got the original trilogy box set with the fourth disc, an awesome costume made by my dad, and I own Jedi Knight II, Jedi Academy, Battlefront I and II, episode III game, Clone Wars, Republic commando and KotoR.
    Plus I have almost every book from the obi-wan apprentice series.
    I also practice my saber techniques just about every day, and I play the Darth Vader theme on Bass as well as the luke song on tatooine.[]

"I ran over the Taco Bell dog."

I got most of the Unleashed Figures, away too many Star Wars Legos, Action figures hanging on my wall, episodes 1, 2 and 3 on DVD with the coin from target and the bonus DVD from Wal-Mart, and the original trilogy box set with the fourth disc. All of the Hasbro toy lightsabers, the Slurpie Cups From 7-11 with the Vader top, Jedi Knight II, Jedi Academy, Battlefront I and II, Episode III game, Clone Wars, KotoR 1 and 2, the Star Wars Lego video game, Bounty Hunter, Jedi Power Battles, Episode 1 game, Starfigter and Jedi Starfigter. Some cup from Burger King and Taco Bell (only from episode 1 and 3), some posters and t-shirts.

I plan to get the new original trilogy box set (the set with the movies are unedited, like they were back in the day).

That's all I can think of right now.

Some walk on the Path of Light
    Some walk on the Path of Dark

I shall walk both Paths.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

i have 4 MR sabers, watch a star wars movie every 4 days, own a darth vader hasbro saber, have the darth vader voice changer mask, 8 action figures, and have my hair cut like luke skywalker

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

That's interesting that you mentioned the haircut Maul. My boy goes to the Barber get's the "Commander Cody".

You watch a film every four days and you didn't know what the heck a TK was? Now that just makes no sense at all.

Maybe ya just need a good

<center></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by james3

Maybe ya just need a good <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Careful with that thing...

You could poke someone's eye out!

[]

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

Sir! Yes Sir!

<center></center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

hey james, i think you need a good

or maybe a good

<center>

</center>

Boy, you ain't man enough to give me a

But it would be interesting to see how you

<center></center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Boy, you ain't man enough to give me a
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

ha, that felt like a bug bit me james
    time to finnish you off

<center>

</center>