Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How Star Wars are you?

I would say that I am in pretty deep with a Darth Vader suit under construction, and on my Nextel phone I used the imperial march as my my ring tone.[]

Do-Clo
    Brotherhood of the Sith

Don't make me destroy you...

(Im A Newb Dont Be hat'n )

- I have a Few Star war attacktix (The story on that is my friend told me bout them, the only place i found them is on ebay, so when i say a few it end up being like 25. Then they decided they dont like them, so i got some stored....somewhere)
    - i have Episodes 4-6
    - I have about 7 Starwars novels that i have completely read and now am on the search for more of the same type
    - I am currently attempting to build a LED Lightsaber, I just made a order today for a whole bunch of parts.
    -I have 1 poster
    - have 2 Starwars Video games for ps2. One of them is Battlefront 2, and i cannot go 1 whole day without playing it for atleast an hour.

- I am a member on 2 other forums which have to do with Starwars (which now i shall mention, because one is getting a little slow )
    http://s9.invisionfree.com/Rabittoot...hp?showforum=1 The site is for the Wallpapers he makes is http://rabittooth.com/StarWarsWallpaper.htm
    (if you sign up there, I am Saba []

-I have two custom lightsabers with another in the mail
    -I have read 60+ Star Wars novels and would read more, but can't find any more at the local libraries
    -I own all six movies and watch them frequently
    -I have a semi-large collections of Star Wars Lego sets, including the Millenium Falcon
    -I am taking the time to write this[]
    -I own the soundtracks for all of the movies, listen to the songs daily, and make a point in letting others know what I am listening to.
    -I own 7 Star Wars games (for GBA, GC, PS, and PC)
    What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls a butterfly.

-The license plate on my first car was 'Jedi 716'
    -I own episodes 1-6
    -I have the scores of 4 of the 6 films
    -I have 4 MR sabers(Anakin ROTS,Mace ROTS,Vader ESB,& Luke ROTJ LED)
    -I'm currently constructing a 2nd hilt(a graflex) and waiting on my first LED blade
    -I've taken my MR sabers with me to work.
    -I went to the Revenge of the Sith midnight show in costume.
    -I own 6 Star Wars games (for X Box & PS 2)
    -My friends and I have dueled at their apartment complex and attracted an audience.
    -I'm seriously wanting to make my own fan film or duel.
    -I can almost 'feel' when something is out of place without know so.(luck I suppose ;P)

Hmmmm.... strong with the Force am I.

well, i do have most of the early released figures of the POTF line. the red/orange backers and the green/yellow ones. some deluxe figures. most all of the first runs of the 12 inch figures. i even got the highly prized chewbacca figure in 12 inch. i say that, cuz of the details revolving around this figure. ya see, it was supposed to come out in 96. they prerelased pics of it, and folks hated it so much, they held it back and retooled the figure. and released it in 97 instead. but they used the 96 boxes up first they already had made. those 96 copyrighted boxes with chewy are worth 500 a piece. i got one, and even got peter mayhew, who we all know was chewbacca, to sign it. how cool is that.

i have a few of the higher dollar pieces. they small blistered figures that are worth alot. the sand people guy with the paticular hand position thats worth money, the deluxe speederbike luke and leias, all the lukes i got, 5 of them, all have the screwed up pic on front. making them valueable.

the rubies supreme suit, and all the mods i have done, with a 500 dolar voice system.
    all the movies too.
    and other star wars stuff too numerous to mention.

so yeah, im a star wars nut, and really to put a finger on it, im just a big sc-fi fan. and horror fan too. i dressed up and made my own freddy kruger mask from a mold from a kit box they sold in wally world. it was the foam piece layed over a clear mold off the actors face withthe mask on him. i threw the foam away, and used liquid latex to pour my own molds right off the clear mold from the kit. i made a full head mask, using a bald head cap, as a base to build it off of. i spirit gumed the face piece on. i even made a shoulder and neck section to the mask. you pulled it on like a divers hood. tucked the shoulder part under the shirt collar.

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

my life almost revolves around star wars. not a day goes by that i dont use about an hour worth of quotes. my room is wall to wall with figures, posters, and everything else star wars. i have a large suction-cup sign with the millenium falcon on it in the back window of my car that says "my other transport is the millenium falcon". i make it a point to wear my jedi costume every chance i get. I made it into my high schools senoir video reenacting the battle between obiwan and vader with a freind in the main hallway of the school. i have a very large star destroyer hanging from my ceiling and a big AT-AT posing infront of my closet. i guess you could say its people like me that are the reason lucas keeps remastering his work because if its new , and its star wars , its mine.

Threepio: Artoo suggests that if you remove the restraining bolt, he might be able to play back the entire recording. Luke: Do I look that stupid?

-- "Little things that could have changed the universe"

i went to the premiere of rots at 12:00 midnight and got the movie on dvd the day it came out and since i do homeschool i got it before all the other public school kids did and it came with this awsome coin exclusively at target

then in two years me and my friend are going to make a fanfilm with a professional camera, nice costumes, and expensive custom sabers,mine using parts from tim.

"aaah... general kenobi.... you are a bold one."-general grievous

Nice coins Dacota.

Why does Obi-wan appear to have a scabbard hanging from his belt? Weird.

I have an anakin mr, two of the 8 dollar target sabers, the 'ultimate' saber, an ultra, light initiate, newly released, youngling saber, on order, 4 out of 5 of the movies, both clone wars, and will have the r2 interactive soon....

I found something both me and my 3 year old son can have fun with together...

I used to pick up my guitar first thing when getting home from work. Now I pick up my light saber.

Know the feeling well, Beatboxer- I used to jam w/ my wife right after work(she plays keys, I play guitar of bass), but now, as soon as I get outta the van, I've got a 9 yr old & 11yr old swingin hasbros yellin "its on now, Jedi!"

actually obi on right anakin on left,it is actually the leather flaps that hangs as part of anakins costume but it does look wierd.they do not look like obi or anakin,i think that the reason they look like people from greek or roman coins and why the sabers look like swords is becuase i think that it is some prophecy that shows that this battle between obi and anakin is destined to happen.and maybe when jedi first existed maybe it was in roman times and they had swords not sabers,pretty interesting.

"aaah... general kenobi.... you are a bold one."-general grievous