Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How Star Wars are you?

Default How Star Wars are you?

Since I figured all of us on here are more than just you average casual Star Wars fans, I was wondering how far with being a fan have you gone. What ways does Star Wars come into you every day life?
    Here are some examples for me;

~My Indiana state issued plate on my Trans Am reads: IMPERAL (you could only have 7 letters). I went with this because TK-421, and VADER were already taken.

~I have the Imperial symbol on the hatch of my Trans Am.

~To date I have spent more than $5000 over the last 4 years on SW related merchandise

~Every time I’m in any department store, I always have to check out the toy section for new SW merchandise

~The first thing you see when you walk into my house are three SW posters, and then a small sample of my collection including the sabers and some of my favorite figures I have.

~I’m looking to by a new house and one of the requirements is either an extra room or an unfinished basement I can finish off that will be the SW room to display all of my collection.

~I have written articles at work in our daily paper about how some of the philosophies in SW can be used in everyday life.

~Several of my employees refer to me as Darth

~We have to do these little “pep rallies” before each shift starts at work called Buzz Sessions, and I have worn a Darth Vader mask and helmet to conduct them, or had my employees act out scenes from the moves.

~I have said in more than one meeting with my entire staff “Anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, the path to the Dark Side are they,” in reference to having an upbeat and positive attitude while at work.

I’m sure there are other things, but these were some of the major ones I could think of. Post up your list, and thanks for looking,

Darth Poo Head

Try not. Do or do not, you Rebel scum.

Lord Poo,

George called. He wanted me to tell you to "get a life." [] Just kidding. But, seriously, that's cool man. I'm pretty blown away by that. The company rallies with the vader mask is the best. Tell us more. The only cool thing that I can think of off of the top of my head is that my daughter is about 14 mos. old and is already giddy with delight anytime I light up my saber and give her a little show. We're all about star wars, here, but our common bond is that we're pretty stoked about this website and Tim's sabers. Most of us have been looked elsewhere and have settled in here for many reasons. Everyone here has built a saber using Tim's parts or has tentative plans to, at some future date. Money and time usually being the limiting factor. Again, welcome aboard.

LOL, thanks man.
    Yea I'm an uber geek in disguise, but is a lot of fun. My gf, that’s her and I in the picture from this past New Years, is cool with it. She claims the Anakin MR saber is hers, and fights me with it. I guess I’m pretty lucky in that aspect. She likes racing cars, plays Halo 2 enough that I bought her own Xbox live account, and doesn’t mind my Star Wars “hobby.”

Try not. Do or do not, you Rebel scum.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Darth Poo Head

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Can you crop this pic a little lower please? []
    J/K

You must be like a kid in a candy store around here! lol
    I think you'll fit in just fine around here.

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

naughty, naughty

www.geocities.com/starwarsmonkeyz/intro.html
    "Army or not... you must realize... you... are... DOOMED!"- General Gevious

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Firebird21

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Darth Poo Head

Can you crop this pic a little lower please? []
    J/K

You must be like a kid in a candy store around here! lol
    I think you'll fit in just fine around here.

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

Actually there's this person on the left that's distracting the view of the pretty girl with his spiffy attire. He can just crop that out too.[]

I admit I quoted you so that there can be more of her in the thread, lol.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> Actually there's this person on the left that's distracting the view of the pretty girl with his spiffy attire. He can just crop that out too.

I admit I quoted you so that there can be more of her in the thread, lol.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">[][}]

" I am a Jedi like my Father before me"

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
    ~Several of my employees refer to me as Darth
    lol all my real life friends call me Myx for the last 5 years+ since one day i offered to play the pizza guy in credits

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

yeah, my friends at work call me darth too, since the bowling event i went to. lol

The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

How "Star Wars" am I?

Not enough to even mention. I build sabers for people, but do not own one myself. I have all the movies, but do not watch them. I do not quote Yoda or even try to impersoante his voice. I do not own any figures, figuringes, busts, statues, posters, mugs, assorted merchandise, etc.

I used to own replicas of all the hilts from ANH but sold them months ago to help finance my divorce. I had a MRFX '05 Mace Windu, but sold it to one of the members here at TCSS.

Basically...I suxx0r.