Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Movie Mania III Calling all brits!

Default Movie Mania III Calling all brits!

Ok, who's up for a big Star Wars and other movie event? The UK Garrison have been doing this for 3 years in a row now and I was wondering if anyone could make it down for the weekend? Its on the 26-27th of September, theres a local Premier Inn that charges £57 for the weekend (Thats 2 beds and for the night) Heres more details about it!

http://spacecentre.co.uk/Page.aspx/105/SPECIAL_EVENTS/ (There should be more info shortly, its early days)

Its in Leicestershire, near Norfolk at the National Space Centre. This should help give you a rough idea how long it will take to get there: http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/index.jsp (The postcode for the Space Center is: LE4 5NS)

There will be costumers, props, activities and even celebs signing! Hopefully I'll have a little surprise of my own I had a chat with Warick Davis, Kenny Baker and Jeremy Bulloch last year and got a poster signed.

I know that Tom Starkiller can make it, maybe Mcich. Daren and Susan from JQ Sabers might be able to make it down. Deogeo is defiantly going to be there. So, would anyone else be up for it?

Cheers

Malaki
    Last edited by Malaki Skywalker; 08-17-2009 at 04:35 AM.

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

Cause i'm ill at the moment, looks like I'm going to have to work this weekend so the London shindig is off for me. This looks like it would be good fun and the only time I might get to this sort of thing this year so I'm game at the moment.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

I'll be there.

Is that two beds in one room? Split price?

And we should have a surprise, shouldn't we? (Note: Not in the room. xD)

maybe my parents will let me go to an organised event instead. might have my saber done too!

TCSS Resident Annoyance
    NOOBS: Don't be annoying, thats my job, GO HERE

you know me dude, if someone can pick me and Sarah up we are up for it, been wanting to get to one of these things for a while

"During the constuction there was no doubt as to what I would name her, this saber is mine, this is Fury" - Mcich Felwind

I might be able to make it for this one, looks pretty darn cool. Anyone bringing sabers?

bringing a few sabers, maybe even part with a couple of my FX sabers if anyone is interested in them

"During the constuction there was no doubt as to what I would name her, this saber is mine, this is Fury" - Mcich Felwind

whatcha got? any swaps for a darth maul, a luke rotj and a luke ANH?

TCSS Resident Annoyance

I'm bringing my Luke V2 and Infurous. Along with hopefully a run of other goodies

I don't know...

If your NEW to TCSS READ HERE!! >>>>> http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...d=1#post108682

i will have hopefully got by saber up and running but if not its either a luke rotj or a luke anh stock MR

TCSS Resident Annoyance