Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Lightsaber Exercises

Default Lightsaber Exercises

I have been studying the lightsaber tutorials put on line by several of you, and going to the places some of you have recommended. I have pulled them together and created an exercise routine for myself and my daughters. I have found it to be an excellent form of aerobic exercise that does NOT stress out arthritic joints like mine. In fact the exercises have actually been INCREASING my range of motion []. This is the best stuff I have found to combat my Gulf War Syndrome. Besides being a good workout, it is fun. The 8 year old boy watches us work out a night with his mouth hanging open every night. Turns out he is an avid Star Wars fan and can't get enough of watching lightsabers move around. He has started to bring in some friends of his.

The only draw back is that we have been using Hasbro lightsabers because we don't have all the parts we need to build our CSS lightsabers. Those hasbro lightsabers are, bluntly, not sturdy enough to stand up the task. [] We will be salvaging the sound boards out of these and using them in our CSS lightsabers.

I'm reduced to pleading here. TIM! PLEASE HURRY UP AND GET IN THE EMITTER HEADS!!!!!! I have money, I'm ready to purchase my lightsabers! PLEASE!!!! Oh yeah, and the faucet knob pommels too. I might as well get full use of my groveling. []

"Destroy the Sith we must!"
    Master Yoda

lol great you shouldvideo your self doing these and we can have teh TCSS exercise.

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

Where can I find these sites? I have Googled and everything...

I am 1/3 High School student and 2/3 SITH LORD.

what sites the tutorials?

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

This is the primary site I've been using for tutorials: http://www.akaimpc.com/lightsaberspins101.html

Master Yoda

bookmarked

<center>

I just finished my nightly work out. When you start doing those exercises with some speed, it will really give a good work out. You just have to make sure you don't hit yourself on the forehead and yourself a lobobomy![B)]

Master Yoda

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

You mean a lobotomy?[]

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

I think he already did xwing[]

<center></center>

[quote]Originally posted by xwingband

You mean a lobotomy?[]

See what I mean? Are we going to take over the world today, Brain? [xx(]

Master Yoda