Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: green luke conversion tips

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by DACOTA

how come i cant delete offtopic comments.others can but i dont know how.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Only me and Tim can delete other's posts. You can only delete your own posts.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

I think it would be best to keep ANY polictical comments out of here since this is a forum for a store that caters to a hobby. I grew up around D.C. and I sure as heck do not want to get in to political debates with anyone here because most people have set their alliance and therefore the other team is always wrong and hence not open minded enough to have a meaningful discussion. I am sure I have managed to get someone PIST ticked off, but that is the stone cold fact. There ain't a darn thing wrong with being passionate about something, lord knows I am (see long winded post earlier in this topic[]) but is it really worth getting all upset when we are all here for a common reason so that means right now it is not about ***, religion, race, age, or anything else, we are just a bunch of extreme Star Wars nuts. Last time I checked we all had an interest in Star Wars and the building of Lightsabers. As far as Tim pluggin' his store or talkin' business on a forum that has no affliation with an actual place of business, totally apples and oranges.

<center></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by james3

... we are just a bunch of extreme Star Wars nuts...<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Well, not ALL of us...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Jonitus

How "Star Wars" am I?

Not enough to even mention. I build sabers for people, but do not own one myself. I have all the movies, but do not watch them. I do not quote Yoda or even try to impersoante his voice. I do not own any figures, figuringes, busts, statues, posters, mugs, assorted merchandise, etc.

I used to own replicas of all the hilts from ANH but sold them months ago to help finance my divorce. I had a MRFX '05 Mace Windu, but sold it to one of the members here at TCSS.

Basically...I suxx0r.

[]

Don't worry guys! I've got enough Popcorn to go around!

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

God bless ya Firebird.

I can't stop laughing and my daughter's are looking at me like I have gone nuts.

<center></center>

Firebird pass the popcorn I ran out
    Man it so slow at work I have nothing to do.[|)]
    Do-Clo
    Brotherhood of the Sith

Don't make me destroy you...

Give it here. Very funny, give me the all the unpopped kernels
    *grumble*
    I guess I'll go make more. Better popcorn, With Blackjack! And hookers! You know what, forget the popcorn and the blackjack.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Do-Clo

It's Kettle Cooked...
    I know some people don't like it though.

And that will be $1.21 for the Smiley.[]

FAQ

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Firebird21

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Do-Clo

It's Kettle Cooked...
    I know some people don't like it though.

And that will be $1.21 for the Smiley.[]

FAQ

The check for the smiley is in the mail.[]

Do-Clo
    Brotherhood of the Sith

Don't make me destroy you...

I see Master Do-Clo waving his hand toward Firebird with the suggestion that he has already been paid[]

Doh! I hate it when I get behind.

<center></center>

I....will send the check ...for...Do-Clo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------