Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: green luke conversion tips

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by JediSaberSmith

Listen,
    I mean no disrespect to Tim or any body else. In fact I buy ALL of my supplys from Tim, and I have never tried to sell my stuff in the website. The original post was "please post picks of converted Luke also as to what blade holder you use". Thats all I did. I made no remark about selling ANYTHING. I deleated my earlier post to stop this dibate.

JediSaberSmith
    An Elegant Weapon From A More Civilized Age
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I have no problem with you at all, in fact you have done nothing but try to help those here and your help is much appreciated, please do not take anything said personal as it was not directed at you. We need more people willing to share information so that everyone can learn and become a better saber builder.

Do-Clo
    Brotherhood of the Sith

Don't make me destroy you...

it is not jedisabersmiths fault.sorry i wasnt really meaning to make a problem and i know this totally not my forum or ownership of it.i just asked him if i could get his part,sorry didnt know that was wrong.i know you can not do anything you want but i thought i could at least ask him and then carry it on with private e-mails to his company.sorry everyone i just wanted to know about his part but i wasnt trying to conduct buisness or any bad thing of the sort.plaese forgive me i somtimes mesup but i still love this site and i want to obey the rules.i should probably read my post and think about if it is wrong or offensive before i post sorry.

may the force be with us.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by DACOTA

it is not jedisabersmiths fault.sorry i wasnt really meaning to make a problem and i know this totally not my forum or ownership of it.i just asked him if i could get his part,sorry didnt know that was wrong.i know you can not do anything you want but i thought i could at least ask him and then carry it on with private e-mails to his company.sorry everyone i just wanted to know about his part but i wasnt trying to conduct buisness or any bad thing of the sort.plaese forgive me i somtimes mesup but i still love this site and i want to obey the rules.i should probably read my post and think about if it is wrong or offensive before i post sorry.

may the force be with us.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

No problem, just remember what we are for to build sabers

Do-Clo
    Brotherhood of the Sith

okay thanks alot for being polite ill do the same.if every one could delete thier posts i would gladly appreciate it.thank you.

man, dacota, you just keep stirrin the hornets nest round here. this is the 2nd or 3rd time, i lost count.

The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Wow,

Simmer down ya all !

Ya all, Aren't planning on going Saber fightin with MR. Cheney are yas ?

Ill stir up the beans !

Understanding, that this is a forum the Tim Set up. Keep in Mind, That Tim did the same thing in other forums before starting his own.

I know some of you have investment in the BiZ or related sales connections.

Is there a republican in the house ? to much control, leads to the dark side of the force !

I think, thats what we have IM or PM for. Before you go and light the saber up and hack away. Take a look and try and convert them from the dark side or if they are still in training faze !

Sporty

http://home.insightbb.com/~jedijohns...ome.html-.html

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Tim did do that but not in forums that were attached to stores. Other than Hyperdyne this is the only forum I know attached to a store. Every other one Tim has posted on is not affiliated with any store. Some have certainly kept up more on others. The TFN LED thread was started by Ultra but Tim and Corbin keep up with it. Corbin moderates the Lightsaber forum at ASAP, but Tim still goes there.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

I just put the popcorn in the microwave, and I have a comfortable chair, and a ice cold Dr Pepper. The mere mention of politics is sure to bring out a battle I hope everyone is wearing flame-proof underwear. []

Do-Clo
    Brotherhood of the Sith

how come i cant delete offtopic comments.others can but i dont know how.

you can delete posts that you made but I don't think you can delete an entire topic, not sure maybe Xwing can answer that one.

Do-Clo
    Brotherhood of the Sith