Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: green luke conversion tips

Default green luke conversion tips

i want to know how you convert the green luke mr sabers to an led.what holder do you use please post pics of converted luke mr saber[green] also with info as to what blade holder you used.[]
    [example]

Tim doesn't have a holder yet or a conversion guide for this saber here is a link to a picture of one taken apart, best I can do for you.
    http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=1079.0

Do-Clo
    Brotherhood of the Sith

Don't make me destroy you...

well you see the pic is of a led converted luke saber so they probably just fitted the led mount in the stock holder.

You think??????

At this time there is no conversion guide available that I am aware of, but I know that people have converted them.

Do-Clo
    Brotherhood of the Sith

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by DACOTA

i need the blade holder you have.my luke is already apart.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Not nice to ask about buying other peoples stuff here you should use the pm or email direct.

Do-Clo
    Brotherhood of the Sith

What exactly is that supposed to mean?

<center></center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

No you can't.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
    <font size="1">From the FAQ</font id="size1">
    Where can I get part X cheaper? OR How can I build part X?
    This is the forum of a store. It is somewhat disrespectful to ask that. Please, buy from the shop. The majority of parts you will need are there. If not you can make a suggestion of parts to carry here:
    http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sabers/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=164<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

If you want that part then you ask TIM "can you make this part?" in the wish list threads. You do not ask openly "hey, can you make me this part"

Do-Clo was polite and I will try to remain the same. Either ask Tim to make this part (he does custom work) or speak to him off forum. If you don't I WILL LOCK THIS TOPIC. Authorship to a topic does not give you the right to do what you please, if it did I'd have started a few topics and stirred the pot.[:I]

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

That's what I was afraid of...

Do you have the slightest FRAGGIN clue that this board is the forum for a store? How about I come over to your place of business and tell every one to go shop at the other guys place. JediSaberSmith is a customer just like the rest of us and yes he does some wonderful work but have a little friggin respect for the guy that is busting his butt trying to satisfy all of our orders, run this board, and live a normal life. There is nothing wrong if you want to do a little business with someone on the boards but don't be an ass and start telling people you will do what ever the heck you want because you think you own this thread. NEWSFLASH! Tim owns it, he can delete it he can lock it and there aint a damn thing that your butt could do about it.
    I have had my own business in the past and I know from experence that it total crap to have some nimrod come up in your place of business tellin all your customers "Hey I am going to go buy over here" That is about the most classless thing I think could be done on here and it is a shame you don't have the fraggin courtesy to respect the man that makes all this possible.

Xwing can be polite but my slow typing butt is PISTOFF!

<center></center>

Listen,
    I mean no disrespect to Tim or any body else. In fact I buy ALL of my supplys from Tim, and I have never tried to sell my stuff in the website. The original post was "please post picks of converted Luke also as to what blade holder you use". Thats all I did. I made no remark about selling ANYTHING. I deleated my earlier post to stop this dibate.

JediSaberSmith
    An Elegant Weapon From A More Civilized Age

I want to make it completely clear that I have no problem with JediSaberSmith and his posts were fine as we all like to share our progress with building lightsabers. My only complaint is with dacota being very disprespecful of both Tim and Do-Clo as there have been respect issues in the past.

<center></center>