Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Force Unleashed: Sith Edition

Blast.
    I'mma have to get it. D:

While TFU was a major disappointment, I found it very enjoyable.
    This looks rad too.
    "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."
    -Benjamin Franklin

If they could do the occasional DLc like they've done for Fallout 3, then i'd be more than happy.

Maybe do different planets/ characters/ fighting styles to really open it up abit more.

Instead of just focusing on Starkiller, why not throw in afew ideas they talked about when the game was in early development. I remember mention of a survivor of order 66 & the escape from the temple being mentioned, and what happened to the dual-wielding guy from the preview pics?

This guy:

Expand the game to UNLEASH the FORCE.....
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Looks pretty cool but then again I said the same thing about the first TFU and that ended in some disappointment. I will definitely rent it though, give it a shot and a chance to redeem it's self. The dark side is better anyways. lol

Proud owner of the last two style 6 MHS blade holders!
    <('-'<)(>'-')><('-'<)<('-'<)(>'-')>(>'-')><('-'<)(>'-')>

I heard on G4 that TFU: Sith Edition is going to be a PC & Mac game only. But it's going to only be one extra level that won't be downloadable on xbox live, not a whole stand alone game. The Hoth level. The jedi temple is already downloadable and sometime this fall Tatooine will be available.
    Last edited by Xoultrain; 08-05-2009 at 09:45 PM.

This is great i cant wait to kill luke!
    ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERE!
    Canto III of Dante's Inferno

Beware the Power of The Pope!

Quote Originally Posted by Xoultrain View Post
    I heard on G4 that TFU: Sith Edition is going to be a PC & Mac game only. But it's going to only be one extra level that won't be downloadable on xbox live, not a whole stand alone game. The Hoth level. The jedi temple is already downloadable and sometime this fall Tatooine will be available.
    No, the Sith Edition is being released on PC, Mac, PS3, and X360.
    TCSS Red Squadron - The most kickawesome fighting force in the Galaxy.

Which Blue Luxeon is movie-accurate? Find out here.

Oooooh, PC version. I'm so there.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

[QUOTE=Barmic Rin;141757]If they could do the occasional DLc like they've done for Fallout 3, then i'd be more than happy.

Fallout 3 was my favorite game in the last year and the regular extra content just keeps me playing. Brilliant.

Completely agree, they needed more from this game to make it last.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

wow, i just completed tfu in eight hours (2AM-10AM) and i was thinking about how they should make this!

TCSS Resident Annoyance
    NOOBS: Don't be annoying, thats my job, GO HERE

It would be nice if they released a custom starkiller lightsaber with the game like Gears of War2 did with the custom lancer chainsaw gun. And have you guys seen the the lightsaber your avatar can hold on Xbox360. They allso have Obi Wans outfit from the clone wars. And Clone trooper armor.