Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MachinedFX Starkiller conversion by Vader's Vault

Quote Originally Posted by Sairon View Post
    No offense to machinedfx, but Fender made this saber a thousand times cooler.
    Hurl any offence you want to MachinedFX/Tattoosby5, they're customer service is shoddy!!!

It took over two months for me to get my Zayne hilt, and as you can see, Chaos is still waiting 11 MONTHS later!!!!!!

Fender & Allaera are fantastic at polishing these little poopy logs into something usable.

Personally, i'd avoid MFX the same way I will never touch Starfortress products.

ToNIC, I bought my hilt from them un-luxed, so can't help you there.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Quote Originally Posted by ToNIC View Post
    First of all, I am sorry to abuse this thread of yours, Fender. But I didnt want to open a new thread. I have just one little question:
    I also got a MachinedFX saber a while ago, and now I wanted to convert it from a red glowing saber to a blue one. Luckily enough, I found a blue acrylic crystal here in the store. Now I need a blue LED:
    Does anybody know what kind of LED I have to buy, that fits easily into the MachinedFX saber?

I thank you in advance for any help I can get here

Greetings,
    ToNIC
    You can also find the LED here in the store, I would suggest you buy the electronics kit here http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Bu...cs-Kit-P6.aspx or here http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Bu...-Kit-P469.aspx at TCSS and choose blue. I would then highly recommend buying this http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Lu...ink--P220.aspx . The MachinedFX sabers are not heatsinked (J-LO?), which is why most folks get them "upgraded", so you really need to find a solution for that. This heatsink that Tim sells can be modded IMO to work. You will
    have to do some modding.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

FYI just saw this on MachinedFX's site:

"Due to my health I will no longer be taking any new orders.I worked my self into an early grave with these.I am 5'8" and down to 112 pounds.
    I am still shipping outstanding orders,if you have not received your saber yet and did not get an email update last month please email me your name,address and what you ordered At starkillerhelp@yahoo.com and i will be sure to get it to you. Do not use the gmail address.Please only email me if you have not received your saber yet.All i want is your order info so i can make sure you get your saber. "
    Momma in law: If this printer keeps printing the same thing I'm going to spit nickles!

Me: if you start spitting nickles I'm coming over with a bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeQuadFive View Post
    FYI just saw this on MachinedFX's site:

"Due to my health I will no longer be taking any new orders.I worked my self into an early grave with these.I am 5'8" and down to 112 pounds.
    I am still shipping outstanding orders,if you have not received your saber yet and did not get an email update last month please email me your name,address and what you ordered At starkillerhelp@yahoo.com and i will be sure to get it to you. Do not use the gmail address.Please only email me if you have not received your saber yet.All i want is your order info so i can make sure you get your saber. "
    Thats been up for awhile now, I've sent numerous emails and STILL don't have it. Pretty much given up ever getting it.

Fender gave some good advise, I suggest listening to him.

Just for clarification I'm not defending the MFG, just wondered who had seen that and that it was probably a crock.

At any rate, Fender, that is such a s3xy saber, its rediculous!

I seriously want!!!
    Momma in law: If this printer keeps printing the same thing I'm going to spit nickles!

Me: if you start spitting nickles I'm coming over with a bucket!

First of all, thank you for all your replies. I didnt know that the electronics were such a "mess" within the saber itself.
    Maybe some should know that I didnt bought the saber directly by MachinedFx. I bought it from someone else who didnt want to keep it anymore.
    I think I will try my luck with a "Build Your Own Luxeon III Electronics Kit".

Itīs sad that here are members, too, who are still waiting for their ordered (and paid) sabers.