Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: in a bit of a dilema...

I once NEEDED money and sold one of my guitars. It made perfect sense at the time, to sell something I rarely use to get something new, shiny, and/or necessary. DON'T DO IT! learn from my mistake! Save up. do chores around the neighborhood. Don't sell something that might have sentimental value to you.

Quote Originally Posted by $tarkiller View Post
    My Anakin ROTS has no plastic on the hilt except for the brass colored buttons.
    There were actually multiple versions of the saber; one of them was plastic.

Yeah, Jamo is correct. Sentimental value will come back to bite you hard.
    TCSS Red Squadron - The most kickawesome fighting force in the Galaxy.

Which Blue Luxeon is movie-accurate? Find out here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa View Post
    Personally, I would wait until the reviews of both sabers came out before even thinking of parting with you Luke ANH. Something tells me that your Luke ANH is gonna have more metal on it that BOTH the obi and Dooku combined.....ok that may have been an exaggeration, but you get the picture. Ive seen pics of the dooku at comic con, and that looks like a ton of chromed plastic like the emitter on the anakin ROTS. Though again, thats just my $0.02.
    This is actually what i am going to be doing. i am looking into a job right now so i can get payed. thAnks for all the advice guys!
    ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERE!
    Canto III of Dante's Inferno

Beware the Power of The Pope!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing View Post
    There were actually multiple versions of the saber; one of them was plastic.

Yeah, Jamo is correct. Sentimental value will come back to bite you hard.
    I actually didnt know that there were multiple versions of it. Glad I got the copper one!
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

not sure why you WOULDNT sell your saber.. i personally for the most part sell every saber i made, conversion or otherwise just because.. you can always do it again and way back when you had to make your own blade holders and such... now Tim has it set up so that you could possibly remake the exact same saber and cheaper then your version 1 original... make changes.. or go lux V, or maybe a better soundboard.. i know your attached to it... but you'll never be without it... its all in your mind and your heart... memories are there with you always.. its your choice but id sell it, build one more, sell it( i mean you got 2 months)... building sabers to me is more about the process.. not the objects.. but thats just me... in the end you must decide what is best for you..
    ~dave..

but a new saber.. that could be a good look for you