Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A sad day . Well not so much

Default A sad day . Well not so much

Our XBOX 360 died today. No warning just the three red lights of doom(common problem with 360s). After we send the old one back, Microsoft will ship us a new one.

No Oblivion for my son for about a week or so.

man i got to get a 360 after i make a saber i'm gettin one with obliveon ofcourse hate it for ya

www.geocities.com/starwarsmonkeyz/intro.html
    "Army or not... you must realize... you... are... DOOMED!"- General Gevious

These things are malfunctioning left and right. For $500 maybe you should wait for PS3.

naw im an xbox man besides ps3 will do same thing it allways happens for a little bit in new concils

www.geocities.com/starwarsmonkeyz/intro.html
    "Army or not... you must realize... you... are... DOOMED!"- General Gevious

I'll decide on a next-gen system when I start seeing some good titles... Until then, I'm content blowing my money on sabers and paintball. []

paintball is my other hobby, what a cash drain but really fun.

Airsoft for me. The guns are better looking. Paintball guns look like a bunch of pipes to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">WeirdoTransvestite Posted - 04/27/2006 : 17:09:28 Airsoft for me. The guns are better looking. Paintball guns look like a bunch of pipes to me.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    yes! i'm glad to hear of someone that likes airsoft better. i like it better as well. what kind of gun do you have? i have a tokyo marui tomy gun with upgraded spring, motor and tight bore barrel. average of 465 fps [8D] (i am sure of that, i have chronoed it. i also have a marui vsr 10 g spec sniper rifle. haven't chronoed yet, but i can shoot accurately at 75 yards (it has also been heavily upgraded []

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

o am thinking of getting itno airsoft i bought some cheap flea market guns and loved it

i want a accrute low priced gun maybe 20 yards any sugestions

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

AirSoft RULES!!!

Oh, and yeah, don't get the 360 or the PS3. Wait 'til all three come out. Who knows? Nintendo's lookin' better and better (and cheaper) every day. I mean, who wouldn't want a realistic lightsaber game with that motion-sensing remote control?