Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Can we end this?

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think someone should make a "how to use the search function" thread.

Not Kidding!!!!

It is rather difficult to figure out how it works... But once you do it is a powerful tool. (or people could just practice...)
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Barmic Rin View Post

As has already been said, Ye Olde Guard has no issue with new people, so long as they use the magical search bar...
    Well, That IS what it's made for....
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

makes you wonder if some people actualy do use the search engine. Though it's quite obvious in some cases. An attempt at grammer and a complete sentence and no "postspamming" is basicaly all we're asking. In my 3 years on here i've not even broke 600 posts. As was said we at ye olde guard haveth no problem with ye new people we geteth irratated at answering the same questions 10000000000000000 times. large number I know. Anyways I hate to say it but I agree with Card, I do think we could use a tutorial on that. Confused the heck out of me when I first tried to use it.

As for Barmic, don't use the master bunny, you remember what happened the last time you used it. I think we're all still scarred from the last time. So much, fluffy, bunny, (goes into mental breakdown) lol.

By the way, I sent you that new upgraded tank for your flamethrower, now you can use 2 canisters at once. It also came with a larger nozzle so you can shoot more flame at once. I even had it dipped in gold and engraved for you. Just wouldn't be right any other way. lol.
    Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

Gold 2 standing by.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Late, but welcome to my world... it will get to all of you eventually. Then you'll just stop caring.

As one of the oldest members, I've seem it come and go. Personally I haven't been posting much because it's far more stimulating to follow my own desires and life.
    RED LEADER Standing by!