Thread: Lightscourge...?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Lightscourge...?

I have seen to many many posts about Lightwhips... and they seem to be POSSIBLE, but not overly practical...

What about if you wanted to have 6-9 2 ft. "Whips?" I was looking on the internet for some form of fan shapped multi-mono plug... or some way of fitting multiple EL wires (possibly wrapped in some ort of tubing...)

Essintially... I'm trying to make a Light-Scourge... Or Light-Flogger... Or Light Cat-o-nine-tails... Those who don't know, i have posted a picture of about what i am talking about... OBVIOUSLY i would want a Lightsaber style handle... but the picture is just for example...

I was also thinking about sandwiching sheets of EL between White cloth... or maybe EL tape ( or maybe several rows of EL wire...)

Does anyone have any ideas, know what i am talking about, or pictures?

Also, very important, i do intend to hit something with this... alot. so it needs to be study, yet not TOO painful.

I dont care how long the handle is... to a point, (2 foot handle is no big deal)

I briefly mentioned this idea in a post about EL wire... but i was looking to find out about the durability/flexibility of things like side view fiber optics...

I have alot of drawings... but they dont scan well, and i need some one to bounce ideas off of. Thanks!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Maven; 07-20-2009 at 09:20 PM.

Grey Leader:Standing By.

Recruiting now. Contact me for Emblem.

DONATE YOUR LIGHTSABER TO THE FIGHT AGAINST AUTISM!!! ASK ME HOW!!