Thread: Ready to begin, any NYC Smith able to help out??

Default Ready to begin, any NYC Smith able to help out??

I am ready to purchase and begin work on my first Lux3 LED saber but I would like to know if there is anyone in the NYC area that has some experience with builds and might be willing to 'workshop' my first build with me.

I would also accept and appreciate the option to sit in on a build you might be working on soon, as an 'apprentice' under the 'master' as it were.

I know I am more than able to handle most of the work, but it's nice to have interested company and a voice of experience in the different phases of the build.

This could be a simple chat back and forth, meeting to mock and wire, or what have you.. I'm always willing to accept any assit I can find on a new project in which I have little to no first hand experience.

Thanks folks. PM me if you would like to help out.

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey,

firstly welcome to the forums, There is a lot to learn and a TON to read.

Secondly, Tim will do custom work. It is Frowned upon, impolite, and BREAKING the Forum Guidlines to ask for any commision, or to sell anything that will take away from Tim's buisness.

Read the guidlines here: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ead.php?t=7360

Enjoy your stay!
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

Thnx for the welcome Card.. been here a short while and have been reading EVERYTHING I can find.

As to the 'correctness' of my question, I hope everyone can see that I am in no way looking to pay, take a fee, sell, buy, deny anything from TCSS or the members of the forums. I am seeking a saber building mentor, nothing more. Asking for skills to be shown first hand as it were.

Since all my parts will be TCSS in origin, and all the skills learned and builds made will be posted here to better educate and enlighten the masses and fellow noobs, I hope Tim takes no negative to this post.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I agree that it can be more fun and interesting to work along side someone.

I hope you find someone in your area for this!
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

best of luck, I'd offer if you were on my side of the country, keep reading there's a lot to absorb.

If I absorb anymore info about sabers I might just end up going Death Starish.. and not in the good planet killer sorta way.