Quote Originally Posted by cardcollector View Post
You are the example for all Noobs to follow!!!!

Great use of the fluted section. Anymore builds planned???

Yes in fact I have several planned. Ive been drawing lightsabers for years and now I have a way to bring them right off the page into reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Barmic Rin View Post
Not usually a fan of 'Masters' or 'Darths', but thankfully you're one of the exceptions that has read & learned to built a basic, but functional saber!

Good job!!

Also, i'm using that combo of Bladeholder & Fluted section in a future build, so a real fan of your set up
LOL Yeah not exactly a humble choice when I went with "Master" and I did see in one of your posts that you said "Remember, adding Master or Darth in front of your name does not make you cool!" At first I Laughed then I remembered what I chose for my name.

My name was actually the character I was going to be playing in the fan film that I wrote back in high school for my Video production class but I couldnt get my friends to help me so I had to figure out what to do instead for my final. lol

Thanks everyone I appreciate all the feedback. I havent exactly been getting positive feedback from most of the people see from day to day. They are all very disinterested for the most part.