Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: SaberSound 1.0 new soundboard prototype

with all due respect, my kfc comment had nothing to do with you.
    good day kind sir

would be good if tim would stock that. glad to see another board thats out, would be good to see if tim would stock it. Just email him and tell him you have something you would like him to consider stocking. He'll at least hear you out. Tim isn't a sith that will saber ur hands off, last time I checked anyways. jk if you see this Tim. No really Tim is a cool guy.

Glad to see there are cheaper boards coming out. Nothing against erv's or ultra's boards but can't really afford them at the moment. Good boards just on tight budget at the moment.
    Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

Gold 2 standing by.

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goldsaberwarrior View Post
    would be good if tim would stock that. Glad to see another board thats out, would be good to see if tim would stock it. Just email him and tell him you have something you would like him to consider stocking. He'll at least hear you out. Tim isn't a sith that will saber ur hands off, last time i checked anyways. Jk if you see this tim. No really tim is a cool guy.

Glad to see there are cheaper boards coming out. Nothing against erv's or ultra's boards but can't really afford them at the moment. Good boards just on tight budget at the moment.
    I second!!!!
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

I definitely agree with slowing down the swing sounds. Dropping the pitch of them might be good too. Excellent work.

first of all SOUNDS AMAZING. but the only problem i have is the pitch. it sound to high . lower so its a little deeper but keep the swing speed. just my two cents. oh are tese going to be massed produced or are they going to be like the Cf and US and once there gone there gone?
    ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERE!
    Canto III of Dante's Inferno

Beware the Power of The Pope!

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have to disagree, I like the lighter sound.

The US 2.0 is to deep IMO I don't like deep saber sounds.

But that's just me...
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

My opinion: the swing pitch needs lowered a tad. Other than that the board is excellent! (must have taken alot of work saberforge, so kudos to you!). I think it'll do exactly what you intended, to be everything an MR board is but better and more easily available.

A few questions:
    1.I'm gonna assume that the board uses solder pads and not pinholes? And are all the pads on the same side of the board (looked like that from the first vid). I understand it's a proto board but could you give us an upclose picture of it?

2. Have you considered possibly a version that can utilize latching style switches (just a thought).

Great work and don't let us sound hounds get ya down!

8v-9v for a lux V? Am I the only one who thinks that's a bit steep?
    "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."
    -Benjamin Franklin

i was thinking the same thing with the 6V for the Lux III. i think thats what he said....

Quote Originally Posted by cardcollector View Post
    I have to disagree, I like the lighter sound.

The US 2.0 is to deep IMO I don't like deep saber sounds.

But that's just me...
    to each is own. some people like it some people dont. i like the deeper sounds because they sound more intimadating!