Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: world of warcraft players

Default world of warcraft players

Does anyone on here play wow? If so what are you and lvl. Just wondering who all plays on here. I'm a 54 troll shaman. My character name is DeathBladejk if any of you want to add me. Just tell me who you are and that you're from the forums on here.

On a side note anyone have any ideas how to speed up the download of the new patch. It's been downloading for a literal day now and I normal get 500kbs per second download. For some reason i'm not only getting around 5.5 or something like that max. Any ideas how to speed this up because this is rediculous.
    Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

Gold 2 standing by.

I used to but dad didn't want to keep paying for it, then picked it up again but ran out of my own money/ lost internet, then played several trial accounts at a friend's house... So yeah I've played it, I loved it and still would eventually like to really get back into it but at the moment things just are not going anywhere in that direction unfortunately.
    But someday I will rejoin the ranks!

Proud owner of the last two style 6 MHS blade holders!
    <('-'<)(>'-')><('-'<)<('-'<)(>'-')>(>'-')><('-'<)(>'-')>

I play, though not as much as I used to. I roll with a raid geared lvl 80 human Death Knight killing machine named Vakujin on Terokkar server.

ive been strongly considering getting an account...i seem to have alot of free time this summer. and ive played before it is a good, but addicting, game.
    “What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

I used to, but meh, had a warlock in full merciless gladiator gear but I got bored, I play AoC and the Beta for Fallen earth now.

I played wow for 4 years. My main was a Druid raid tank. When I stopped playing back in late march there were no gear upgrades left for me. We were crushing naxx 25 like a casual walk to the end of the dungeon, it got boring.

For your patch problem, try not using the blizzard downloader, go to a mirror site and get it that way. Its usually faster.
    "Run when you have to, fight when you must, rest when you can."

it finaly downloaded but i've never seen anything download that slow. none of the other patches ever did. I play on boulderfist right now but may branch out and make an alliance character here soon.
    Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

Gold 2 standing by.

I play Alliance side on Argent Dawn EU. Played for just over a year now.

Quote Originally Posted by goldsaberwarrior View Post
    Does anyone on here play wow? If so what are you and lvl. Just wondering who all plays on here. I'm a 54 troll shaman. My character name is DeathBladejk if any of you want to add me. Just tell me who you are and that you're from the forums on here.

On a side note anyone have any ideas how to speed up the download of the new patch. It's been downloading for a literal day now and I normal get 500kbs per second download. For some reason i'm not only getting around 5.5 or something like that max. Any ideas how to speed this up because this is rediculous.
    Which realm? I play WOW too. Now adays I am focusing on a warrior orc in Laughing Skull.
    Please advise me if I have made any mistakes. I am always learning. Thank you ahead for sharing your expertise.

I personally don't like games where you have to pay monthly, I prefer paying and owning the game with no fees to continue playing. I've played it on a free server though, didn't like it that much anyways.