Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cheaps Hasbro sabers $12 ?

That appears to be the rubies costume saber which lights up only no sound.

Do-Clo
    Brotherhood of the Sith

Don't make me destroy you...

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Well, I can get $11 sabers at my Wally World so even with gas as bad as it is it doesn't matter.[]

I would avoid it too based on that it a costume site (they usually have the Rubies non-electronic sabers) and it says purple in the description,[?].

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xwingband

Well, I can get $11 sabers at my Wally World so even with gas as bad as it is it doesn't matter.[]

I would avoid it too based on that it a costume site (they usually have the Rubies non-electronic sabers) and it says purple in the description,[?].

</center>
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Not fair Xwing there have not been any $11 sabers in any wally world around me.

Do-Clo
    Brotherhood of the Sith

there are multple sabers on that site

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Do-Clo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xwingband

Not fair Xwing there have not been any $11 sabers in any wally world around me.

Do-Clo
    Brotherhood of the Sith

Yup, lucky me. My Wally World put all the $20 sabers down to $11. I got a few.[]

</center>

You are so lucky, our Wally World is a new store so they don't have much
    and it is always full price.[|)]

" I am a Jedi like my Father before me"

shoot, our wally world in claremore, hasnt even got any more sabers. they havent had any for some time too. now i havent checked in tulsa tho lately.

and as for those generics we all use for sabers, well, i still have never seen any of them in oklahoma at all. so im guessing they were only sent to certain places. cuz i know if they were here, i woulda grabbed up every sith one they had.

but i did use a anakin/vader color change one once. it took quite a bit of hacking down to get it to a useable state for a handle tho. i unsoldered that clash sensor from the board it was on and epoxied it to edge of mainboard. resoldered the wires. a few other small modding, and i could get it to fit in a heiland handle just fine. the problem i had is i accidentally touched the wrong wire to another while i was hooking it up, thus fryin the board. 20 buckers down the drain.

oh well, lesson learned. but you can use one for a saber.

The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...