Thread: Shout Box and Private messages?

Default Shout Box and Private messages?

So...is there a shoutbox or private messages? I read the rules and I should have access to this but can't even find it in a search...just a an unanswered thread of someone else who couldn't find it.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Unless they have changed the requirements, I think there is a tenure as well as post count requirement. I think you have to be registered for at least 30 days? I dunno, I think one of the council will chime in and let you know.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

i think fender is right, i had the same question, and like 2 days after i started thinking about it, i logged in, and sure enough, the shout box appeared... lol
    and now thinking about it, it was about a month after i registered...
    I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, than have you love me for something that I'm not

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I believe you have to have made 10 post, which you have, and have been here on the forums for 30 days before you can PM and see the Shoutbox.

I'm wondering why your profile is so empty though. People can't leave you Visitor Messages or Befriend you. It looks like a lot of things might be disabled in your profile.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, take a look at other people's Profiles.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

I was not able to view or access either until 15 days and 10 posts
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post
    I believe you have to have made 10 post, which you have, and have been here on the forums for 30 days before you can PM and see the Shoutbox.

I'm wondering why your profile is so empty though. People can't leave you Visitor Messages or Befriend you. It looks like a lot of things might be disabled in your profile.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, take a look at other people's Profiles.
    They can actually I have one friend and one message but you have to be logged on to see it, but I've only been signed up for 13 days. That could be it.

The requirements should be posted somewhere. Couldn't find it in a search.

Council Member
    Sith Lord
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Thanks, now it will show up in a thread title search.
    So this applies to the shoutbox as well?

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Yes. When you are a new member you are in a different 'member group' than everyone else. in this group, you can't do a lot of things.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!