Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ambo.. Question for ya

Default Ambo.. Question for ya

Your saber with the Arubesh on the hilt.. How did you get the characters so clean?

"Do you know how to use that thing?"
    "Yes. The pointy end goes into the other man."

yeah they where nice looking

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Ambo

A dremmel, files and a LOT of patience

I take it some of you would like me to make a tutorial on how to do it?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

WOW!! He must be a REAL Jedi.. he just read our minds! Cooooool...

Spelling is for droids anyways...

Take your time and perhaps you could do one Tutorial with the Twinz as the main Tut and the Lettering as an "Optional detailing" portion of the Tut...?

just do a sinktube from lowes

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

That's what I plan to do, it's cheaper.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ambo I am right there with you on the MHS. I still have a couple of sink tubes to finish up but they get put on the backburner since the MHS is just so much more fun.

<center></center>

first before i ask my questions i want to apologize for creating the other thread, did not mean to stir the water, just felt it was a seperate issue, but all apologies to x-wing.

Ambo, what type of paint did you use to color in the aurebesh lettering, and around the edges of the pommel and emitter?

A Jedi feels the Force flowing through him..

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

No problem.[]

I don't know about the lettering... that's more likely to be a paint. The blue on the emitter and pommel is craft foam. You can see the seam. The gold is not paint either, that's the layer of metal underneath that he probably got of with a bit of sanding.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> But once ya go Modular ya never go bak......lol

Ive done both and i love the MHS....and one cant complain about not building your own parts with the MHS i have proven that one can still be inovative with the MHS.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> I figured as much, luckily I haven't graduted to this level yet, but my next one will definitly be MHS.[]

<center>
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before me"

</center>