Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: My First Lightsaber Hilt Design: Blades of Atrisia

I think you'll find that pommel is excellent for sound. I've bought several different ones along the way and the one you're going to use has a nice shallow end which makes the sound really sharp.

Nice design, loving the Jar'Kai reference, Maybe get a double male anodized or PC'd in a similar colore, then you've a double if you want it.....

Are you having sound in the sabers or will they be LED only this time around?
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

these should be cool.
    ...YUP!

Master Napaal Luhaas

...I should hope so. Though, over these past couple of months, they have been under some slight alterations -all adding to the aesthetic value of the sabers. However... The money meant for these went toward a new laptop. And so, I am -again- far behind my dream of owning a lightsaber(s). I was a victim of practicality...

Quote Originally Posted by Master Napaal Luhaas View Post
    ...I should hope so. Though, over these past couple of months, they have been under some slight alterations -all adding to the aesthetic value of the sabers. However... The money meant for these went toward a new laptop. And so, I am -again- far behind my dream of owning a lightsaber(s). I was a victim of practicality...
    Happens to the best of us. And lets face it, money's tight these days.
    "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."
    -Benjamin Franklin