Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: lux 2 kit all i need?

Quote Originally Posted by thejedilestat View Post
    He was asking for later, plus give the guy something to search for afterwards. I'm sure he could find it easily enough.

okay... thank you. you were all very helpful. i indeed already had the mhs pieces and blade part figured out and chosen. so the heatsink comes with the bladeholder? and i can add sound later. and judging by the info in the link you gave me... not hard. awesome! thanks for the support and i will post pics of the saber when complete. sound will come not too far later.
    Anger is A Gift

Quote Originally Posted by viperstarbuck View Post
    okay... thank you. you were all very helpful. i indeed already had the mhs pieces and blade part figured out and chosen. so the heatsink comes with the bladeholder? and i can add sound later. and judging by the info in the link you gave me... not hard. awesome! thanks for the support and i will post pics of the saber when complete. sound will come not too far later.
    Yes, the heatsink comes with the bladeholder.
    We'll see about how hard it is to add sound later, there are many details and options that you can read about once you've gotten this project completed.
    Looking forward to seeing the work in progress and finished pics of the saber.