Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: need a sink tube blade holder

Default need a sink tube blade holder

plan to make a sink tube saber and I pretty much have everything I need but the sink tube holder.. I thought I could make my own but don't really have time to experiment with it.. now does anyone have an extra one? or know of a poor mans version?

I think I may have seen some things that might work somewhere.

Like this

And maybe one of these here

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Jagahati; 07-09-2009 at 03:21 PM. Reason: I can't spell!
    Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment. -Jim Horning

The beatings will continue until morale improves. -KMFDM "Free your hate"

hmm, well I have a luxeon star heatsink (http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Lu...ink--P220.aspx) and was tryin to stick with using that if possible.. wonder if i could make something out of pvc? as an insert like the "1.25" Sink tube LED/Blade holder "

Learn to search!
    Sink Tube Tutorial
    DONE
    No more spoonfeeding from me!
    Last edited by Thaxos; 07-09-2009 at 07:41 PM.

thanx for the search however doesn't help like I said I need the actual part to be able to put it in the sink tube.. I emailed TCSS to buy just that part and not buy the kit they said they won't do it. so I asked if someone had an extra one or knew how to make a modified version of it

There is not kit involved with a blade holder, either you need a sinktube to mhs adapter and a mhs bladeholder, or you need a 1.25 inch sinktube bladeholder.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

well it is in a kit unless you can link me to the part (http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/12...der--P269.aspx) all I want is I have anything else I just need that.. TCSS won't sell it separately and I don't want to order the 'kit' so pretty much what I am getting at.

Quote Originally Posted by sLocsta View Post
    thanx for the search however doesn't help like I said I need the actual part to be able to put it in the sink tube.. I emailed TCSS to buy just that part and not buy the kit they said they won't do it. so I asked if someone had an extra one or knew how to make a modified version of it
    Well, if you looked at the description of the sintube blade holder, I'm pretty sure you could figure out what size tube it is, and make your own...
    Use your brain on this one, might involve a tiny bit of thought process I'd rather not have to spell out how tubes are measured.

Or do as Sairon said, "a sinktube to mhs adapter and a mhs bladeholder"

..................... thanx, lock and close thank you

... or delete, nothing in here very notable.