Thread: Hyperblades and other LED array's

Default Hyperblades and other LED array's

I wanted to start this thread in the new technologies. Hyperdyne has released his "hyperblades" and while he uses an LED array. I was wondering if anyone else has tred this or done similar projects or at least had some experience with Hyperdynes blades? I like the LED array for really only one reason the scrolling power up and down.
    I understand that phyisically it should not as duel worthy, but people still bought plasma sabers and you couldn't do anything with those.
    Don't get me wrong I love Luxeons and all that Tim has done I was just wondering if anyone has tried other options.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sa...p?TOPIC_ID=813

You might want to read that topic. Also why not use Corbin's board (3W driver in the store) if your so fond of the up/down retraction? Don't believe Hyperdyne's little feature chart. Luxeon LED CAN and do have the up/down retraction and a pulsing feature. The "Clash and Lock" feature of Corbin's board pulses for the clash as opposed to the flicker (which I don't like, there is no flicker in the movies during clashes). You could wire them permenantly if you do want that constant pulsing.

Personally I won't and can't buy his stuff (thanks hyperdyne []) because of his attitude but people should be getting his stuff soon. He just started selling the blades this week.

One thing I can tell you is Hyper's blades won't look nearly as good in person as they do in his pics.[]

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

all i know bout jim is he was nice to me with the emails enquiry on the voice system. and after i bought the system he said he could service it if it messed up, short of fryin something. which he said would only happen if i got it wet or something like that. but, since i do have it, i will say this much for it, it is the best voice for vader i have ever heard, with my voice. pricey, yeah, but i wanted the best for my suit. i cant comment on the saber stuff from him tho, i havent really researched it.

The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...