Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Cosplay idea

Woohhoooooo Master Strydur has blessed us with a appearence

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

i am amazed. he took a minute out from his supply sending and ordering to comment. just kiddin Tim. nice to hear from ya again tho.

The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GFORCE13

I pretty much bite the bullet and spent the money for the 3 Main Pouches made of leather since I didn't want to deal with the resin ones plus these are more funcional and hold more. I also found the tall Rots Annikan Pouch and my source will soon have the Obiwan Pouch only seen in one brief frame of ROTS. But I am still using my black Ren Faire Battle Belt with the Buckle turned to the back for now.[]

" I am a Jedi like my Father before me"

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Not sure about what your source is.. but what's the cost and availablility... I am curious for when I get working again and can begin to gather pieces for my Jedi Gear.

"Do you know how to use that thing?"
    "Yes. The pointy end goes into the other man."

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Ooo... will add the ideas. Now I have to review the thread.[]

EDIT: Add suggestions to it here too. I put robes and belts with a costuming forum. Any other ideas?

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>