Thread: Orpheus Akash

Default Orpheus Akash

The story for this character is long, and part of it is taken from the Greek myth of Orpheus and Eurydice. But the picture would depict him at a much later point after he's left the Jedi order (and on the run from some of them) and sees how the Jedi and Sith are pulling the force in extreme opposite directions, he decides to form his own organization of force sensitives and regular people to do something about it, and aid the people caught in the middle.

I plan on adding a jedi style belt, and getting a different tunic to go under the jerkin, then adding small things to make it look more natural. If the pics are too big I'll change them right away.

Some pics taken at Wizard World PA:

that jerkin is so sweet
    I love it when a plan comes together!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

That outfit is crying for boots.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Is the jerkin from Ravenswood leather? They are great. High quality pieces and very reasonably priced.

I'm actually wearing boots, but the pants leg had fallen out in our duel, they're rugged looking black hiking boots, very light and great support

And good eyes TimeRender, its the Avatar jerkin from Ravenwood, I have the 4" warrior belt on the way.