Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dark Testament

Default Dark Testament

Figured I'd post the pics of my dark side character here. I only have one halfway good picture at the moment, but as I get more they'll be found here I really need to take some pics during the day...

Some background on this character.

The man known as Dark Testament was formerly known as Darth Zerapath, a Sith given to the order by his adoptive Tapani parents. Due to these noble upbringings, he fancied himself a Sith Knight and was wholly devoted to this calling, even going as far as slaughtering his former family to prove his devotion.

Something eventually happened however, Zerapath spoke of a vision from the Dark Side, from Brodgen. The Sith Knight soon vanished, only to reappear later wearing a blood red half mask, his face shrouded in perpetual darkness.

He became known as the 'Seeker of Dark Truths' Dark Testament.

The mask

The man(?)

dude i love the mask so dark side
    I love it when a plan comes together!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Very nice mask.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

....nice
    "The force alone is my ally, and it shall guide me to my destiny."

Pretty cool, but might it not be better to repaint the mask so that it isn't quite as identifiable as a Bleach mask?

Thanks for the comments everyone

I spent a long time looking for a good mask blank in half mask form or full, something featureless without human features, but not a monster or Halloween mask either...

I've yet to succeed but I found the hollow mask, cut out the eye and gave it a paint job, and it does well until I do. It needs a few minor adjustments and then I'll be able to fight in it too.

it's like the phantom of the opera's uncle
    "The force alone is my ally, and it shall guide me to my destiny."

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    it's like the phantom of the opera's uncle
    Now that sir, is a compliment, I salute you

Very good paint job, but I do agree that you can tell its a bleach mask. I don't watch bleach and I noticed it. You mentioned that you couldn't find a blank, expressionless mask...

http://www.thefind.com/sports/info-blank-male-mask

You could do a lot with something like that. I've always thought it would be a great template for a sith mask.

The mask looks wonderful, though may I suggest weathering it a little. It adds a bit more evil.

ps: mabye get some ghost rider gloves, to hide your human hands.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)