Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida people!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by informalmyx

opened figured the extra wing span would help
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Did you try running off your roof?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I will try so ride my parrot down x-wing.
    but maine to florida is a long flight for a bird with clipped wings[]

VIrus 692- [img=left] http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/j/jedi.gif[/img=left]
    Life Liberty and the prusuit of insainaity!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by virus692

I think I will try so ride my parrot down x-wing.
    but maine to florida is a long flight for a bird with clipped wings[]

VIrus 692- [img=left] http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/j/jedi.gif[/img=left]
    Life Liberty and the prusuit of insainaity!

If you get a good tail wind it will be a speedy trip.

Do-Clo
    Brotherhood of the Sith

Don't make me destroy you...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by journeyman171

I'm thinking about going but i'm in tallahasse, but gas is real expensive. i suppose we can me though after finals week.

Tim

Oh, c'mon! 6-8 hours?! You could do that in one breath! As far as those finals, just hang around Monroe and Tennessee Streets for a bit..some one looking for a friend and/or a drink is sure to be willing to take 'em for ya!

You don't need to see any identification.

Argh, I wish I could. I live in Tampa, which is close enough to where you'll be, but I'm driving up to North Carolina that weekend. Bummer []

"The sleeper must awaken."

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

[], unless all of you drastically increase your flapping skills it seems this just isn't going to pan out. Maybe another time. I would like to see a Drum Corp show this summer so maybe there might be a better date.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

Xwing maybe with some advance planing we could make it work out, it does sound like fun, maybe we could do a costume outing?

Do-Clo
    Brotherhood of the Sith

With good advanced planning, I would work it out so we would visit my sister in Merritt Island and I would head on over on the bee-line to hang out.
    Of course with gas prices the way they are it might be cheaper to grab a flight with Southwest and just come down myself. It's sad that a flight would be cheaper then driving.

<center></center>

So what days are we talking about?

Tampa guy, maybe we can meet up cause i live in new port richey so when i head home after finals i'll be in the area.

Tim

Xwing maybe we could shoot a fall meet as you will be going through the area on your way back to campus[?]

Do-Clo
    Brotherhood of the Sith