Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: dark avenger ultrasound 2.0

thanks j, and im with you on that one, id like to have the bargraph in more sabers. the only problem with it tho is that it always uses a bit of current even when off, the bottom red led and the top green arrow led flash once every couple seconds so it still sucks juice when its off
    a wise man once said "dont try to be a great man....just be a man"

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

That's what I didn't like about the bar graph on my old Maelstrom 2, that it constantly drained the battery even when off.

That doesn't look like a Force Touch switch, Jay. I see two small momentary switches in the box.

The original "Force Touch" switch was a button head screw that you touched that was hooked up to the switching circuitry. My Maelstrom has one.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

it is a momentary switch, however, its not needed i just liked the way it looked with 2 of them there, but all u have to do is touch the 2 contacts on the board and the bargraph will start working. i noticed this when i first tried to use only one switch. i first took the switch off and tried wiring both circuits to one switch but wouldnt work right, then i took the switch off again and ran power to it to start testing the board, i touched the contacts where the switch usualy goes and it started working. so the switch isnt actualy needed and it can be a force touch if wanted. i assume that all the bargraphs like this are the same

A Parks conversion that retained the control box...

Okay, LDM, how did you do that?

Maverick
    New people, read here first. It will answer a lot of your questions ->http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ead.php?t=6430

ldm didnt do this one, i did

kinda almost got thinking LDM made it like Mav, nice job Pip.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

gimmie gimmie! Great job on the saber...I have always been a fan of reverse sound on sabers.
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

thanks, anyone that needs help doing this, or would like it done for them dont be afraid to send me a pm

I m familiar on how to do it, just cant right now because of funding.
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.