Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Mandalorian started

You will be done soon enough, Arkai. Take your time and don't rush...that's when things start to get ugly and then you say "wow, this looks awful" and then you decide to re-do it and it takes twice as long!

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    You will be done soon enough, Arkai. Take your time and don't rush...that's when things start to get ugly and then you say "wow, this looks awful" and then you decide to re-do it and it takes twice as long!
    definately no intention to rush. I want my armor to look awesome, not fugly.

Side note, are you planning or have you already put some cooling fans in your bucket? If not, I highly recommend it. I put two 5v fans in mine of a9v battery. while it's no leaf blower, they definately move the air enough to help keep you cool.

I'll be alright. I live in the south and have to deal with the heat everyday. It doesn't really bother me. Maybe one day I'll install one though. Do you have a link to somewhere I can get small enough fans for a bucket?

Council Member
    Jedi Master

I'll be alright. I live in the south and have to deal with the heat everyday. It doesn't really bother me. Maybe one day I'll install one though. Do you have a link to somewhere I can get small enough fans for a bucket?
    I live in Texas, so I can understand heat (that's why I put fans).

I'll pm ya a link to the fans.

Ive got a 12 volt Battery in my Boba Side Belt Pouch, powering 2x12V PC fans in my lid... Gets a nice airflow going, and it really isnt that much of a weight problem once the belt is on. I generally get about 8 hours out of the battery as well so really good for a long troop

I've got the bucket in customs right now, the armor just cleared today. The voice amp arrived today, but I don't have any 9v batts to test it out. I'll start taking lots of pictures and get a thread going to show my progress. I'm aiming to have it done by C4
    Not the C4 you guys immediately think of, this is the Central Canada Comic Con
    Peter Mayhew shall be there!

Awesome! Lets see some progress pictures when you get something done!

Awesome! Lets see some progress pictures when you get something done!
    Haha yeah, will do!

Its almost finished. A little more painting for the battle flags and something else that I cannot remember right now and I won't have to mess with it for a while.

There is a holster for my gun on the backplate, and the flags are detachable. I won't be able to wear them all the time...mostly for parades and such.

That is one sick mandalorian! awesome work!
    Follow Your Bliss