Thread: A question about toy saber sound boards

Default A question about toy saber sound boards

Hay guys, got a quick question and maybe some of you know the answer. I work at Wal-mart and saw that the new toy sabers are now just $15! The thought is, if I take to sound board out would it fit in a MHS hilt?

your going to have to guesse on the size of the hilt, if it's big and fat it might, those ultimate lightsaber kits boards fit easily. Or you can gut the saber and find out, most cheap sabers you can opean without destroying so you could return it if it's too big.
    Last edited by Sairon; 12-29-2008 at 03:36 PM.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Col-mar View Post
    Hay guys, got a quick question and maybe some of you know the answer. I work at Wal-mart and saw that the new toy sabers are now just $15! The thought is, if I take to sound board out would it fit in a MHS hilt?
    Yes~
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

great, once I get my MHS modded saber from Arm on Fire after tax time, I might snag a toy saber and tear out it's sound board.

Thanks again guys.

actually the only ones (that i know of) that fit in mhs parts are the clone wars ultimate lightsaber boards, and the force action (spring ejected lightsaber) boards. im using a force action in mine and it works great
    You will be a jedi.....I promise.

master roar, you do realize that post is 6 months old
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by master roar View Post
    actually the only ones (that i know of) that fit in mhs parts are the clone wars ultimate lightsaber boards, and the force action (spring ejected lightsaber) boards.
    Most hasbro models fit into MHS just fine. There are only a few rare exceptions.