Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: a tip for converting vader to luxeon

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

I believe the setup he has does not have the clash sensor attached to this connector. But do hook them up one at a time and see if you get better results.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

graet news guys it works the yellow to positive and purple to negative ill post pics it looks graet.i still have ti fit it in the hilt so the pisc are just in the haetsing but check it out.

you guys like 04 vader conversion.[?] thanks alot firebird 21

well i done my first one a lil while back, and mine turned out sweet. i realyy like it. i may just get another to do up on my personal MR vader esb im holdion onto. the one i converted already im takin along to the con in june to try and sell. maybe even the great saber too if i get those darn claws cut out and installed.

got claws cut out. i got a grinder on the way from ebay to even them all up. then i also am getting some special aluminum welding rods you use a butane torch on to weld with. i am gonna weld them on the collar part. i have 36 years experience in welding. learned when i was 10 years old. until 5 years ago, thats the only jobs i ever done was welding. so this should be a breeze.

The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

that is really cool.thats alot of experience time

yep, my dad taugth me when i was 10, and i made a carrer out of it till 5 years ago, when i made a carrer change to go to work in the food area. i work fro bama frozen dough. we make all the dough for pizza hut pizza. im the ingredient handler on line 3.

The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...