Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: a tip for converting vader to luxeon

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by informalmyx

(holds up the BFH - 9000) the BFH - 9000 cured me of my toothache(camera zooms in and all of informal's teeth are missing)

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

no, i see a jagged edge left, lol

The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

[can anyone help me i took on the challenge of converting an 04 vader saber with an 05 conversion kit along with a red led.my problem is that when i attach the blade connector that has an led soldered to it the sound goes from normal to sounding like screeching and the led pops on and off bright and dim mathching with the sound.if i could figure out how to post a pic i could show you.if anyone could help i would appreciate it very much[]

RYAN MALETICH

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by DACOTA

if anyone could help i would appreciate it very much[]

My GUESS is a bad solder joint. Probably with the switch. (since you should have to cut it off)

You may also want to check the battery pack for damage.

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

[thanks but actually once you unplug the connector from the circut board the sound goes back to normal[]

Are you 100% sure you wired the LED correctly? There are ,I believe 8, wires that get saldered together and one that doesn't. Also be aware of the clash sensor attached to the LED board.

And also be sure that the connector is fully inserted into the receptical.

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

[see i have the seven wires soldered to the poitive and the last wire purple to the negative.i did it the reverse and it did not work. so maybe it could be the clash sensor that is directly plugged to the circuit board.the anakin fx sabers clash sensor is part of the wires that go to the blade and the sensor is inside the stock holder.with the 04 vader the sensor is plugged in to the circuit board.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by DACOTA

[see i have the seven wires soldered to the poitive and the last wire purple to the negative.i did it the reverse and it did not work. so maybe it could be the clash sensor that is directly plugged to the circuit board.the anakin fx sabers clash sensor is part of the wires that go to the blade and the sensor is inside the stock holder.with the 04 vader the sensor is plugged in to the circuit board.

Does your wiring colors match up to the below picture?

If the colors do then you have a wiring problem which you need to correct. Just follow the picture for the proper wiring. This is from Tim's Vader conversion.

If the colors are different then you need a multimeter to check each wire to see if it is poistive or ground.

Do-Clo
    Brotherhood of the Sith

Don't make me destroy you...

question for someone with a vader MR 2005.i have a vader MR 02 and i was wondering if the inside diamiter is 1 3/8 of an inch.or if tims holder for the vader 05 would work in the 02.it is gutted nottin in it.goin to put a hasbro sound board in it.using the sound board for somthing else.so i need to know if that will work.thanks

the difference is that mine is for the 04 vader which is different the only difference is that it doesnt have the gray wire but i did take all the colors except purple and attached it to one wire and soltered it to the positive side then i took the purple wire and soltered it to the negative side.so i dont know whats wrong. help[]

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">but i did take all the colors except purple and attached it to one wire and soltered it to the positive side then i took the purple wire and soltered it to the negative <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Your positives and negatives are backwards.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop