Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: First MHS saber concept

Vazan - Cheers mate You're my latest hero - after finalising the paint scheme, that cutout was exactly what it needed!

So here's pics of what should be the final paint scheme (til I get bored of it ) and the groove with LEDs - I mapped the grooved section on the GIMP but it really didn't make as much of a difference as I expected so I might as well have just stuck with the 2d! In red this time, for uber sithiness...

Really quite chuffed with how this is turning out Can't wait to get the parts... soon!

Pete

Ooh! That looks amazing just from the GIMP, I cannot wait to see how this turns out. It shall be an awesome build! Looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiarr Odai
    Really quite chuffed with how this is turning out Can't wait to get the parts... soon!
    Thatīs going to be a terrific lightsaber... Really have Sith looks with those two red leds
    Last edited by Vazan Maceu; 06-14-2009 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Because Iīm a doofus and mismatched quote labels xD

Thank you I'm lookin forward to it as well! I've also designed a few concepts for a matching short saber, as an offhand weapon or backup. I'm not entirely sure whether I'm going to do it or not, as I'm pretty useless with my left hand so posing would be out of the question I think it looks kinda cool though, it's just about made completely outta chokes

Pete

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

That is going to look awesome.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

i am liking how this is turning out. i look forward to the finished pics.

The measure of true wisdom is the ability to entertain ones idea and not except it as your own.

I like this mainly because I love the idea of sith sabers more than jedi. Personally I would have the area with the accent leds black, then maybe some aurebesh writing (engraved so you can see beneath the black) saying a bit of the sith code "peace is a lie" or "through passion I gain strenght".... I was going to do this for my concept

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...567#post136567

but as I have a fairly sith looking item I'm not sure if it'l be overkill.....

Finally if you had a unique looking single blade/tallon (dooku style) coming of the emmiter.......