Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: new guy

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Great design. Most of my orders get to me with in a week, usually about 3 days.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Youngling

Welcome! And I like your design, too.

Let us know if you order the parts and how it goes. good luck and enjoy!

should point out, your covertec clip is in a bad spot, where you have it is on the threads which isn't good.

Also, those rubber o-rings, if you wanted them put into grooves, you'd have to move them further down the hilt as you can't cut grooves into the thread. If you're just putting them on there without the grooves, that's fine!

Also, a good design with plenty of space for full electronics, should you decide to max it out.

Bar the Covertec placement & possible o-ring issue, it's all good!
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

thanks for all of the input guys!....to adress the covertec issue, where would be a better place? could it possible fit between the grips?

If the grips are spread apart enough, yes.

(O_O)>o====7--------------------
    Join the dark side!
    ................When they're sleeping, take the browies and cookies and the IMAX TV and run!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because i want the covertec to be usable and not bogged down by grips, I think i will switch to the the fluted 4" piece for the bottom portion...then i can just put the covertec on and still have a cool looking grip section without having the grips protruding from the hilt.

check out the new picture design and let me know what you guys think...i think it will be cool but the covertec between the grooves may still be an issue
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nope, that'll be fine.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

cool...looks like that will be the final design then...im really happy with it...now i just have to wait a week for the funds to come in lol...and also for my blade holder to come back in stock...thats the only piece that the shop doesnt have in stock right now