Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: new guy

Default new guy

hey everybody! I have built a couple sabers in the past but nothing to brag about ( didnt even have a light up blade...just a hilt lol) but i recently purchased a yoda force fx and it rekindled my excitement for the hobby. I stumbled upon this site and im really excited to begin making sabers again only this time with light and sound!

This should go in the welcome to the forums subject.

(O_O)>o====7--------------------
    Join the dark side!
    ................When they're sleeping, take the browies and cookies and the IMAX TV and run!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow...posted in the wrong forum lol...what a noob..anyway...to save myself from a bump...i have an idea for a MHS saber
    Attached Images Attached Images

That looks good but turn on the thread hints and you will see that you put two females together.

Join the dark side!
    ................When they're sleeping, take the browies and cookies and the IMAX TV and run!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are right except i put a male to male adapter between them...its underneath the grips but its there...so i shouldnt have any problems right?
    Last edited by Drewsive; 06-09-2009 at 09:16 PM.

Okay, that will work!

Join the dark side!

ok cool!....what are your thoughts on fitting all of the electronics in that hilt...do you think that choke will mess up my chances of getting a lux III set-up in there?

A lux III with no sound will fit in that hilt with a breeze! The battery pack can go in the 4" and the switch can be mounted on the 3".

Join the dark side!

ok awesome!...now i just have to wait for my paycheck lol....so do you know about how long it will take to get the parts after they are ordered?...when you order a MHS do they have to make the pieces to order? or will they send them out right away?...just curious

Well if everything is in stock, they will have already been made, and will ship in about a day. My order took about 1 week to get to me.

Join the dark side!