Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TOR Armored Jedi and Sith

Having seen the armor presented in the videos I've been looking into armor and motor cross armor looks like it could be made to look very good without all the effort of vacume moulding. Just looking at some of it, it could be made to look like various different types of armor, vong, orbalisk or mandalorian depending on what you're looking at. I'm going to get myself some and do a bit of paint work to see how it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisas1979 View Post
    Having seen the armor presented in the videos I've been looking into armor and motor cross armor looks like it could be made to look very good without all the effort of vacume moulding. Just looking at some of it, it could be made to look like various different types of armor, vong, orbalisk or mandalorian depending on what you're looking at. I'm going to get myself some and do a bit of paint work to see how it comes out.
    that's probably not a bad Idea, it has the added advantage of probably looking more solid as it actually IS armor of a sort

This is neat, I guess I can use my armour idea for my Miri costume after all ^_^