Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TOR Armored Jedi and Sith

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Default TOR Armored Jedi and Sith

I'll post more when more detailed info comes out about the costumes, but for now here are a couple of photo albums:

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a76...nd%20June%201/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/briekal...7619174423128/

I'll go look in my 501st Garrison boards later for more pics.

Please don't make dumb or silly comments on my Friend's albums, or I won't post anymore links, thanks. If you leave any comments, be respectful.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Awesome! Would love to get the patterns for those jedi outfits.

Full of Win & Awesome. Current ranking, 10 internetz.
    Sponsoring internetz increases levels of Win & Awesome.
    Barmic youve got me started on something now

Awesome, looking forward to seeing/reading more! This interests me as it seems within my budget! That and it looks just amazing!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

There's not much to the soft parts of the Jedi costumes, just standard Jedi robes and unitards under the armor. Except for the one "soft" Jedi (unarmored). I don't know about the patterns for the Sith costumes.

There won't be patterns of the armor, because it's not made that way. It's vacuumformed over scuplted molds.
    TCSS MODERATOR

Give it a while and I'm sure the armourers out there in fandom will create the Jedi armour...and I'll be sure I get some of it

You know, I didn't want to play TOR until I saw the cinematic trailer...how stupid is that. I know the game is not going to look ANYTHING like that...but it still made me stupidly excited about it....

There is no emotion; there is peace // There is no ignorance; there is knowledge // There is no passion; there is serenity // There is no death; there is the Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Kureigu View Post
    Give it a while and I'm sure the armourers out there in fandom will create the Jedi armour...and I'll be sure I get some of it

You know, I didn't want to play TOR until I saw the cinematic trailer...how stupid is that. I know the game is not going to look ANYTHING like that...but it still made me stupidly excited about it....
    Not stupid, it's smart marketing on their part. I wish I had any ounce of artistic skill in my body, then I would give vacuumforming a shot. But I don't, so any mould I would attempt would fail hardcore.

Nice costumes and armour!

I particularly like the pics of the trio of armoured female Jedi.

Also I noticed that in one of the pics it looks like a Sith has an Obi-Wan FX...that kinda surprised me until I realized that maybe he had it converted to red Lux.

J-lo said they mostly used MR sabers. Thanks for the cool pics! I really like the jedi armor!

(O_O)>o====7--------------------
    Join the dark side!
    ................When they're sleeping, take the browies and cookies and the IMAX TV and run!!!!!!!!!!!!

Impressive!

Thanks for posting those links Jedi Loreen!
    This Jedi Ranger has a name....Terek Kelrune. Don't forget it.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I will hopefully have more to post about the armor once the game comes out. From what I gather, the costumers and armorers aren't supposed to release the details until then.

So, if you don't want to have to wait, you'll have to figure out the details for yourself.
    TCSS MODERATOR