Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DJ Presents: Silver Essence.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Great job DJ. Glad to help. I think it would look great if you powder coat some of it black. If the blade doesn't get your opponent, you could always blind them. lol Once again, great job.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Very nice! Now we just need you to take some CLEAR pictures of it in a well-lit room!

at least you finished one.. good job...

although its not a crystal chamber..if there is no 'crystal'.. ya know? its more like 'holes'

IMHO,.... that is just WAAAAY to may holes & vents.. but if you like it thats all that counts I suppose.

Well done DJ! Impressive first saber! I like the crystal chamber, but must agree it is to bright...what if you put a peice of tinted plastic on the inside there? it would accent it and dim the light...just a thought
    “What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

Looks awesome! Perhaps you could fiddle with some settings on your camera so the light is not as bright. Or just take some photos in daylight with the saber turned off.

Dude, amazing work on that saber! It's cool how you machined most of it yourself! I can't wait to see it (and hear it) 100% done!

(O_O)>o====7--------------------
    Join the dark side!
    ................When they're sleeping, take the browies and cookies and the IMAX TV and run!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks Sick DJ, I know it says silver essence but a yellow blade would look sick, or even purple.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

Banned Sith Lord

i was thinking of throwing a yellow or purple in every once in a while. im just waiting for my stupid Lee filters swatch booklet to come in, i ordered one like 2 months ago1 the camera i used was my camera phone. so very crummy photos (i said crummy for j los benifit.) the makeshift Crystal chamber is alot more visible in real life. the camera just blinds it out. it looks like a real crystal. naw i dont think ill powder coat it.. i want to keep it as a silver and chrome finish. and i wanted alot of holes and windows... its my taste. not one of my sabers doesnt have a window of some sort.. lol

as for the switch problem, ive decided to make do with the box i have and mount the switch on top with a lot smaller switch... it wont look as good anc clean, but it will work and save money, plus i can have it fixed by tomorow. and man i HATE that stupid hasbro speaker i have temporarily fixed up. total ewness.

well i want to thank everyone here for helping me out and putting up with my newb behaviour. thanks for still putting up with me im sure i still get on some of your nerves but with out your guys's help i would have never been abow to accomplish this. thanks alot and i cant wait for saber #2. (and all the rest of the numbers in the number line)

sure is a bright saber my man
    If all else fails you probably did it wrong

Banned Sith Lord

very but i think that the TCSS battle blade robs the LED of a lot of its potential. so im going to by some corbin film and thrown it in there instead of a blade diffuser

ooohhh say can you see?
    Last edited by DJMoonbass; 06-07-2009 at 09:56 PM.