Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Clone Wars Prop photos

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Wow....those are some great pictures. I love the full size Jedi fighter.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by DJMoonbass View Post
    "WOW" where was that! that looks like what my room would be like in heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by Sairon View Post
    Looks like you had fun Blue, I'm going to take a guess that the saber replicas are all from MR before they lost the licence.
    nope. those are the real deal props. MR never released full-sized darth sidious/vader ep 3/ obi-wan ep1 hilts as far as I know

anyway, here's some more pictures. Museum security getting choked by vader, An Obi-wan clone wars Marquette, my brother-in-law trying to duel Vader and looking very scared at the same time. My son and his cousin standing in front of Anakin's Ep3 costume and a Clone trooper reference sketch that has the Plo-Kool stamp of approval. And Jengo Fett's helmet.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Blue Fox; 06-08-2009 at 01:22 PM.

i'm so getting back there blue once my saber is fixed lolz you should totally go we can meet up and compare LDM's work
    ...YUP!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Post
    nope. those are the real deal props. MR never released full-sized darth sidious/vader ep 3/ obi-wan ep1 hilts as far as I know
    They actually did, they were called Collector's Editions and Limited Editions, and Signiture Editions. They were solid, non-FX prop replica's, but you're right, those ones on display in the exhibit are the actual props made for the films, on loan from the Lucasfilm Archives.

I probably know some of the Rebel and Imperial costumers you might have seen there, too.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by sekrogue1985 View Post
    i'm so getting back there blue once my saber is fixed lolz you should totally go we can meet up and compare LDM's work
    Well I tried that when I went this last time but YOU didn't show! :P
    It proberbly will be some time before I am back there... Although there is that Egyptian exhibition coming soon. so who knows. Of course I've actually been to Egypt, so its not so impressive to me as it would be for the rest of my family.

I was pretty impressed with the costumes. I'd love to have a Jedi costume myself, but I really am bad at that type of thing. :P

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I saw your pics from the link you posted. Those are great! Thank you for sharing them.