Thread: Snake eyes custom idea for my first build.

Default Snake eyes custom idea for my first build.

So Im working on a Snake Eyes concept for my first build. Since Ray Park is doing Snake Eyes and he did Darth Maul I thought it would be a nice tribute saber. So far Ive gone with a very organic and stealthy design. Using matt and gloss different shades of black. Accents as you may guess... I want the blade holder to be some sort of vented chrome over black. Also in the pommel some polished aluminum. I want to dremmel the clan logo somewhere in the hilt and have it backlit w/ red when the saber ignites. Maybe a white blade?? Give me some ideas
    Win or loose, step into the cage you still have more balls than 99% of the population.

Sounds great, you seem to have it pretty well hatched out in your mind. Looking forward to seeing it become reality!
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

my first saber ever was a hardware saber and it was based on the clan logo and its translation and meaning, Ive been working on a version 2 thats pretty much what you describe, its a fun build, one of the neatest parts about it is that the cutouts for the emblem work as a reverse grip, your hand sinks into them pretty well and make for a very secure grip. Good luck with your version, Ill be watching

I <3 Mako