Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: KOTOR cheats

Banned Sith Lord

Default KOTOR cheats

yes i have all the cheats and I've upped my characters to there max level. I didn't turn on god mode because i DID want to be able to be close to death. I don't want it to get boring.... but i was wondering if there's a code I don't know about that will allow me to have all Feats and Powers.... thats the main thing i want....

if anybody wants some really hard to find cheats I got em.... like unique robes, sabers, crystals, and armor. I have an armor with a defense of like 15 or 17 somethin' like that....

I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

All the codes some of us have had for like 2yrs? I don't wanna sound demeaning, but it gets real boring, real quick with the cheats on.

I do love the hidden robes & crystals though, particularly the Arca robe....
    Last edited by Barmic Rin; 05-22-2009 at 11:58 AM.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Using cheats in games makes them boring... very boring... at least to me. I hope you have played through the game at least once without cheats otherwise you're missing the point of playing games. Mods on the other hand can be fun.

I know KOTOR is single-player but as you may know, there are cheats for online multiplayer games. As far as I'm concerned, the people that use cheats for those kind of games are some of the worse kinds of people and I hate them with every ounce of my being.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

Banned Sith Lord

i never use cheats on online games... i just enjoy the cheats on kotor mostly becuase i was on the starforge level when my extrnal hardrive had to reboot and i fromat and i lost everything so im just trying to get back to where i was. arca robe? i havent found that one.... lol KAL: I have all of those and more....

Quote Originally Posted by ARKM View Post
    Using cheats in games makes them boring... very boring... at least to me. I hope you have played through the game at least once without cheats otherwise you're missing the point of playing games. Mods on the other hand can be fun.

I know KOTOR is single-player but as you may know, there are cheats for online multiplayer games. As far as I'm concerned, the people that use cheats for those kind of games are some of the worse kinds of people and I hate them with every ounce of my being.
    I second that!

I completed KOTOR 1 twice, no.2 4 times, only used cheats 4th time around... got bored & switched all but hidden objects off...
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

I only use cheats after I've played the game a few times, and then it's mainly so I can find out if there's any extra or hidden stuff that I've missed.
    I'm not anti-social, society is anti me

Saber-carying member of the FSM,
    Barfly at the Intergalactic Kegger

i have beat kotor 1 about 7 times without cheats and i beat kotor 2 11 times or so without cheats aswell

i only use cheats on games like GTA or a racing game but with the racing game i only feel the need for the xtra cash

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

<ARKM> "May you come to the attention of those in authority"

I feel like I'm missing like half the game! I only have them for the Xbox...I want to pick up the PC version, but I think I will wait until I get a new computer.

A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." - Edward Abbey (1927-1989)
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

FYI, if you get a new computer, the KoToR games won't run on Vista.

At least, I can't get them to.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!